Entertainment

Bgem75

I know this may sound silly but with all the BIG entertainment..BMG, Second City, Legends...will there be regular entertainment since they do not perform everynight? Will there also be a formal cruise director. Where the EPIC is so different than anything else we have seen I am still trying to figure out what to expect.

Any thoughts??

I am my own cruise director :)

I like that!! I always say your cruise is what you make of it.......relax and have fun:)

However i have enjoyed many a cruise director..Especially our first and last cruise directors..

I figured i would ask just because all we have heard about it the BIG entertainment...I just hadn't heard of any traditional entertainment.

I mean my DH and I love comedians...I know second city are a comedy troop..more like a saturday night live....but what about a traditional comedian that is actually funny. Stuff like second city when you see them you either love it or hate it. Some troops like that i loved others not so much so we willl see.. I want to experience it all.

I remember a casting call for performers awhile back now but have not seen anything lately on it. Just wondering if anyone else had.....;)

Archived