Good places to eat with kids!

gubbs74

We will be in port from 7am to 1pm. Depending on when I can get my wife and 5 year old son ready to go, it will be either breakfast or an early lunch in town for us.

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to eat with a 5 year old? I seen Blue Heaven, but was hoping for more recommendations. Thanks everyone!

There are Soooooo many places to eat!:D

Fogarty's on Duval is fine for lunch and good for people watching if you eat outdoors. Eating outside at Alonzo's on the old waterfront is nice. Carolines on Duval is another with outdoor dining. Though it's a bar, Jack Flat's has good food and is fine for kids at lunchtime.

Pepe's Cafe on Caroline. You can sit outside on the patio and they serve a delicious breakfast. After you look at the menu and decide what you want, your server will come tell you the specials that will make you change your mind. ;) They have wonderful freshly baked breads that make me wish I were there right now.

http://www.pepescafe.net/menu.htm

Archived