Anyone doing the HCG diet?

Robo: That recipe sounds wonderful. I had a chicken breast tonight with LOTS of cilantro on it.

I have to do my grocery shopping in the morning. I am so sick of fish. I have had it every day this week and need a change.

I entered a new 'decade' on the scale this week. That is a real milestone for me. I feel like celebrating!

How exciting for you!!! Be completely happy with yourself...you deserve it!!!

Yikes! Just went out of my two pound window on Day three of P3 :~(

Waiting until tomorrow weigh in to see if I have to do a steak day. Never had this happen the other two rounds....bummer.

Big, Have you ever tried this?

FFF DAY

1) FULL FAT FAGE YOGURT, LARGE container (32 ounces?)

OR

2% Fage Yogurt PLAIN, 32 ounces

PLUS

12 (yes twelve) TABLESPOONS heavy whipping cream

Stevia or I love it with Vanilla stevia

2) 8 ounces of berries throughout the day.

Variations include: Smucker's Simply Fruit Strawberry Spread instead of berries (just a little in each yogurt serving) or cocoa and sweetener to make a chocolate mousse

I also LOVE it with 1/4 of a lemon (juice) clear stevia.

Lemon mousse they call it.

Split into 4 8oz servings..

This is for a correction day. I eat it for breakfast ALL the

time. I LOVE this stuff.

Big, Have you ever tried this?

FFF DAY

1) FULL FAT FAGE YOGURT, LARGE container (32 ounces?)

OR

2% Fage Yogurt PLAIN, 32 ounces

PLUS

12 (yes twelve) TABLESPOONS heavy whipping cream

Stevia or I love it with Vanilla stevia

2) 8 ounces of berries throughout the day.

Variations include: Smucker's Simply Fruit Strawberry Spread instead of berries (just a little in each yogurt serving) or cocoa and sweetener to make a chocolate mousse

I also LOVE it with 1/4 of a lemon (juice) clear stevia.

Lemon mousse they call it.

Split into 4 8oz servings..

This is for a correction day. I eat it for breakfast ALL the

time. I LOVE this stuff.

:DThat sounds like a MUCH better correction day than the steak day. If my weight isn't back down into the two pound window by tomorrow a.m. I will try this. THANKS!:)

AZ...what a life saver you are! I couldn't imagine going through tomorrow with nothing to eat until dinner...remember I clean houses and private nursing. I have a heavy work load tomorrow and IF I am over still...this will be so much better for me!

Ok Guys where do i get these flavored stevia. Trying to learn to lke stevia. I was a diehard Splenda fan. Yesterday I made coleslaw dressing with stevia.

Coleslaw dressing

1 1/4 cup mayonaise

1/4 cup cider vinegar

1/4 teaspoon celery seed

1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning or seasoned salt

1/4 teaspoon black pepper

salt to taste

stevia to taste - I used 4 packets - the original recipe calls for 1/3 c sugar

Combine all ingrediants in a jar and shake well refrigerate for at least one hour before serving over your favorite coleslaw or salad.

Ok Guys where do i get these flavored stevia. Trying to learn to lke stevia. I was a diehard Splenda fan. Yesterday I made coleslaw dressing with stevia.

Coleslaw dressing

1 1/4 cup mayonaise

1/4 cup cider vinegar

1/4 teaspoon celery seed

salt to taste

stevia to taste - I used 4 packets - the original recipe calls for 1/3 c sugar

Combine all ingrediants in a jar and shake well refrigerate for at least one hour before serving over your favorite coleslaw or salad.

WM I also order from Amazon. Make sure you get the Sweet Leaf

brand. I bought a store brand last week to save $$. Oh BIG

mistake. I wont even use it. Taste aweful with a BAD after taste.

That recipe sounds like the one I use. Yummy

AZ...what a life saver you are! I couldn't imagine going through tomorrow with nothing to eat until dinner...remember I clean houses and private nursing. I have a heavy work load tomorrow and IF I am over still...this will be so much better for me!

Big, You will LOVE this. DH and I had 1/2 of a

serving for dessert.. :p:D

Oh ARMY...are you getting ready to pack??????? Lucky duck...take me with you!

Not yet although I made my husband show me what he wants me to pack. He doesn't pack, or unpack, I do it all, argh, rolling eyes......

And he doesn't unpack on the ship, I do. But this trip he will, told him he is doing it himself.

Busy week, so much to do. Trying my clothes on tomorrow, let the packing begin.

Wishing everyone great losses !

Big, smooth move original tasted great!

Where are you ladies? Robo my soul sis, give a shout please!

Az, how are you?

Az,

Maybe it is the control freak inside me or knowing that the DH ISN'T capable of packing for himself ( like one pair of underwear would be good for a couple of days!)I prefer to do all that ARMY. OK...I may have stretched that a little, he isn't quite that bad but he does need help!

Back down to the 2 pound mark...thank goodness...no correction day. But I will have to really analyze those cautionary items I had eaten. Enough of a scare for me to be good....VERY good!

Hope everyone is having a good morning.

Big, haven't started packing, I hate packing I hate unpacking even more. Yes, hate.

Ugh, I had two bad days, or is it 3. So upset with myself.

I am frowning here!

Buck up little buddy, you can overcome any pitfalls:D Besides...your going on a cruise! Take the steps and limit the carbs and sugars, you'll do fine.

Yes...I hate the unpacking...unless it is unpacking on the ship for a 10 day cruise!

I LOVE packing! Ya'll are so funny. I put clothes in a special section of my closet weeks before the cruise, carefully picking out outfits and thinking about each day. I enjoy all the planning. When it comes to packing day, it is just a matter of putting things into the suitcase.

The only packing I HATE is the last day of the cruise to go home. :( I do that crying buckets.

That yogurt recipe reminds me of the ricotta cheese on Atkins diet. I used to mix it with lemon juice and sweetener, or cocoa powder and sweetener for desert when I was on that diet years ago.

I kind of had a bad weekend. After church, we were eating at a Mexican restaurant. My DH has a coupon for two for one fajita dinners. We order combo chicken/beef, and I order the tortilla soup as my side 'cause this place has a clear broth/vege type that is legal for me. Out come our plates and it is enchalada dinners!!! :eek: Seems DH brought the WRONG coupon and we didn't even realize it when ordering. (We were a bit confused though when the waiter asked us what kind of sauce we wanted on 'them'. We asked what he meant and I told him "oh, just whatever comes on them regularly is fine." He walks away the DH and I exchange this look of 'what was THAT all about?' So.....here I am with this WONDERFUL smelling plate in front of me while DH is having a conversation with the waiter (No sir, you gave me the coupon for...). He says he can 'fix' it and bring us the fajita dinners. To complicate matters, we have three year old grand daughter with us who FINALLY has her food. It took a good 25 minutes to even GET our food. I have a mental vision of us waiting ANOTHER 20 minutes for him to 'fix' it with her at the end of her three year old patience. (No honey, we already went to the potty twice. No, you can't have more ice cream. Please do not play with the salt and pepper. Sit down or you will fall and knock your teeth out. Wouldn't Mommy be mad at me then.) Back to me and my plate of food that has me drooling...I pipe up and say,"No, we'll just eat this." DH then goes into the mode of 'but this isn't on your diet, is it?' I finally just told him not to worry about it, I will deal with it. I just want to eat and get out of there! Well then the day was blown, I ate an ice cream cone for desert and DGD's leftovers for dinner that evening. I have been paying for it ever since. But happy to report that I am now back to where I was on Saturday morning.

I am doing much better, thank you. My step counter said 7,763 steps last night when I took it off. I am eating my lunch and packing my dinner for work like a good girl.

Have a great Hump Day.

Robin

Coleslaw dressing

1 1/4 cup mayonaise

1/4 cup cider vinegar

1/4 teaspoon celery seed

salt to taste

stevia to taste -

Mayonnaise is not on the program, or is it in a phase I am missing?

Wow Medical, that was quite the story, but you seem no worse for wear! Way to go...love the grandchild part...have a couple of my own and can totally relate;~)

Army...mayo is ok in P3...if anyone is in P2...I would try it without the mayo and maybe add that tablespoon of milk we are allowed...is it just a tablespoon????

Well I am doing a FFF correction day today...don't know why I am so wildly jumping around on the weight....just over the 2 pounds but want to kick in the ....welll...you know. Thanks again AZ...this is so dobale! And I did the vanilla stevia...yum...just like regular vanilla yogurt.

I love the packing.....I start a month out...LOL I have a room and stuff just accumulates and then a few days before I really go at it. This cruise I am ONLY doing one checked and one carry on...so I will have to be VERY selective with the shoes...I am a die hard shoe addict. Plus I have to take into consideration all my snorkel gear.

Normally 10 day cruise meant 10 pairs of shoes and really I wear 8 of the 10 every time!

Now packing to come home, it is a messy throw it in and get it over with....waaaaaaa

Good Morning! and it is...down 2.4 pounds after yesterday's correction day. So back on track and going to leave the cautionary foods for 1st three weeks of P3 alone!

Get stabilized again and look forward to P4.

ARMY...whatcha doing? You be a good girl today and check in!

Hope all the rest of you...have a great day!

Yeah' date=' down a half a pound today. [/size']

Army, I am so jealous. Nothing but fun till you leave, it sounds.

I have a question: what is fage yogurt?

are you still on P2 Medical? How long are you going? Good loss:), what is your total so far?

I love Greek yogurt, and find the Fage brand is one of the best.

Archived