Anyone doing the HCG diet?

Thanks, Kim. I know it sounds odd, but I tend to lose weight better in the winter...

Today is day seven and I am down 9.3 pounds. I don't have a ton of weight to lose, I was a size 12-14 depending on clothing designer, so I will take whatever weight loss I get!

RoseAnn - That is a GREAT first week! Keep it up! One thing I have learned from watching so many people do hcg is that you can get to a weight that you really never thought possible with any other weight-loss method. So don't be afraid to set a goal that seems impossible - you may just get there!

• 5 weeks later...

I've done multiple rounds over the years. i quit smoking a year ago and gained 10 lbs of 40 lbs lost and another 10over holiday! Ugh! Ok I'm on day 8 of vcld and am down 9 lbs., only problem with that is I have 1 more pound to get back to pre-holiday weight and then on from there. Ideally I would love to lose 18 more lbs. before cruising but am planning on ending January 30th to give myself a couple weeks of phase 2 and plan on watching what I eat (somewhat) in the cruise. I am also working out 4-6 times per week. Is this an unrealistic goal?

• 2 weeks later...
I have researched the hcg over the last few years... but am wondering if you order the hcg for injection online? I checked into a local health clinic and it is $800 for the protocol. Thanks for any info....

Hi There...

Try this web site a TON of great information...

http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/content/

• 1 month later...

Started again this week. I bought my hcg a while ago and mixed it myself. There is also an hcgsupportgroup.com where you can get daily support from other folks on the protocol. One of the places recommended to buy injections was escrowrefills.com. One of the forum members also recommended hcgchica.com.

Going to the professional places is always very pricey and that's all you get. Nothing special. Once you pay them the money, they don't seem any more interested than any other place to support you.

I like to measure my waist and hips.... I've lost 2" in my waist and 3" in my hips this week! Yipee! I'll be fitting in my smaller clothes in no time!

I've been eating lots of turkey breast this week, salads with Walden Farms dressings and grapefruit. I've also been making a shake each morning with Jay Robb Protein.. I have Pina Colada flavor right now and it's delish.

I just lost 26 lbs (in 40 days) since the beginning of April and I am now on Phase 3 for maintenance. Basically I turned P3 into the Atkins diet for myself for 3 weeks and then start adding in carbs and sugars slowly in week 4. My appetite is certainly smaller thank goodness.

Has anyone had any experience on how they did when they went on a cruise? I am nervous and don't want to gain on the trip. I'll definitely work out so that will help out.

I am also on a low carb diet. Have been on a few cruises. I always tell the waiters and maitre 'de. I tell them I do not eat sugar or carbs. Most have been wonderful bringing me exactly what I ask for. One Maitre ' de was so kind he made sure I had sugar free jello with whipped cream or berries every night. No issues on Celebrity.

I checked out the site I listed above and it does list a few places to order the injections. Check it out! Not as expensive as the places you were speaking of earlier. Plus, you can get it in the U.S. and it will arrive in a number of days, instead of weeks.

I may try this the next time I need to order because it also comes with everything you need. You don't need to order from separate places for your supplies. Makes it very convenient!

Today was a "hungry" day. I have no idea why. I did everything the same. Maybe that means I'm losing more fat today?

I made a new dish for dinner using the taco flavored turkey made by Jennie O. I mixed some shredded cabbage in with it after it was browned, then added a bit of chili powder, cayenne pepper. It was delicious. My hubby is not dieting with me and I just made him some brown rice, and added my turkey mixture on top. He said it was pretty good. He's not a fussy eater, luckily.

I checked out the site I listed above and it does list a few places to order the injections. Check it out! Not as expensive as the places you were speaking of earlier. Plus, you can get it in the U.S. and it will arrive in a number of days, instead of weeks.

I may try this the next time I need to order because it also comes with everything you need. You don't need to order from separate places for your supplies. Makes it very convenient!

Today was a "hungry" day. I have no idea why. I did everything the same. Maybe that means I'm losing more fat today?

I made a new dish for dinner using the taco flavored turkey made by Jennie O. I mixed some shredded cabbage in with it after it was browned, then added a bit of chili powder, cayenne pepper. It was delicious. My hubby is not dieting with me and I just made him some brown rice, and added my turkey mixture on top. He said it was pretty good. He's not a fussy eater, luckily.

Sounds good! I have done several rounds now and am always looking for new meal ideas to keep it interesting. Just be careful with turkey. It's not on the original protocol. Some do fine with it, but others have problems.

If anyone needs recommendations on where to order for injections, send me a pm. I've done lots of research and found the cheapest sites for the HCG and supplies. I'd be glad to share them with anyone that is interested.

I'm sure the answer's obvious (like me in the store: "Excuse me, where are the soups? Right in front of you Ma'am...") but how do I private msg you? I would like to get the info on websites for the injections. Thanx. Planning to start soon :)

Lynda

I'm sure the answer's obvious (like me in the store: "Excuse me, where are the soups? Right in front of you Ma'am...") but how do I private msg you? I would like to get the info on websites for the injections. Thanx. Planning to start soon :)

Lynda

Ha - good question. I'm on my phone right now so I can't tell you exactly how to do it. Send me an email at darrinandkim @ hotmail . com and I'll help you figure it all out. It takes about 2 weeks to get it after you order.

Hello Ladies ... I'm going to be starting a double round tomorrow. I had one 5000iu vial left over from last year that I've had stored in the fridge .. and I ordered a new batch this morning. I'll mix tonight and start tomorrow.

Restarting tomorrow. I got a crappy batch of hcg in January that was'nt worth squat. Now I have a good stuff. Yah! Yesterday and today are loading days. It's really hard to eat all the fatty crap on loading days when I've been dieting for 2 months! My mouth says 'yes yes", but my poor stomach says 'no no'! LOL Careful what you wish for huh?

• 2 months later...

Hey I am just wondering if any of my old girls are still around???

Big?

Robo?

army?

medical?

Liz?

blue?

If you are stop in and say hi tell me how your doing??

What was your sucsess? Did you maintain your losses?

Hit your goals?

Newbies also stop in and say hi..

Archived