Anyone doing the HCG diet?

Hi all..Its great to see a HCG forum here as I am approaching my sail date in Nov for my 40th bday. I was on the Omni drops and lost about 20 lbs and when I had alot of different issue and struggles invade my life (some of which I am still dealing with) I found it hard to focus so I took a break..I have only put about 4 -5 lbs back on and I am about to start my loading again in the morning and get back on this train! I am hoping to lose at least another 15 lbs or more so here we goooo...!

Hi all..Its great to see a HCG forum here as I am approaching my sail date in Nov for my 40th bday. I was on the Omni drops and lost about 20 lbs and when I had alot of different issue and struggles invade my life (some of which I am still dealing with) I found it hard to focus so I took a break..I have only put about 4 -5 lbs back on and I am about to start my loading again in the morning and get back on this train! I am hoping to lose at least another 15 lbs or more so here we goooo...!

Good luck on your round. I am just finishing up a 3-week round. I take 2-3 weeks off and then start it again. Make sure you keep us updated on your progress.

until three months post drops. My hair started falling out. Went to doctor had shots and expensive mousses my hair continued to fall out for several more months. Yes I kept the weight off but have the embarrassment of very thin hair now. I had rather be fluffy and have my hair. Just my experience, my not happen to you.

until three months post drops. My hair started falling out. Went to doctor had shots and expensive mousses my hair continued to fall out for several more months. Yes I kept the weight off but have the embarrassment of very thin hair now. I had rather be fluffy and have my hair. Just my experience, my not happen to you.

I was told it is normal to loose some hair after taking it. It is just like with pregnancy, your hair and nails do better when pregnant and afterwards you will loose some. I lost some when I was done after each of my three rounds, but now its fine.

There are vitamins you can take that will help.

I lost a total of 67 pounds and am considering another round to loose 10 to 15 more pounds.

I am down 12 pounds...I have been taking my time. A few days on (about 5) and a day off. And not very off but no shots and very limited carbs.

As I work out alot...I need the carbs and increased protein.

For some reason this working for me.

I am taking a multi vitamin each day and some days, the afternoon headaches can be wicked (water helps)....

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Donna

I am down 12 pounds...I have been taking my time. A few days on (about 5) and a day off. And not very off but no shots and very limited carbs.

As I work out alot...I need the carbs and increased protein.

For some reason this working for me.

I am taking a multi vitamin each day and some days, the afternoon headaches can be wicked (water helps)....

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Donna

Good job! It sounds like you've found something that works for you. That's the most important thing. I do 3 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I just finished a cycle and lost 11 lbs in 21 days. Not really very fast either, but I'm happy with it.

You will be rockin that boat in your hot clothes!

I have 15 more pounds to go to hit my goal weight...and just to clarify my math as I am a true blonde...I am now down a total of 19 pounds from my first round to now!

Sometimes I feel guilty that I am not following "the plan" exactly but I don't gain when I go off and I am never hungry SO...

Thanks your posts and let's keep up the great work! I am so excited for you (and me)

Hugs!

Donna

Maybe I missed a post or something but I had asked awhile back where people were buying their drops at. Is everyone here getting injections or drops from a doctors office? I just don't think I can do injections. I hate needles!

The needles are tiny and you don't even feel it. I hate shots but these are easy. Injection is really the best way to get hcg. You can mix Rx hcg into drops but the drops you can buy don't have much hcg in them.

Hi everyone, sorry work has been an actual pain in the butt these past two weeks. But to catch up...

I'm down 46 lbs, almost at the end of my 40 day phase 2 cycle, pushing to hit 50 by the end of the cycle. It was really hard not to cheat on the super stress days and I found my cravings almost uncontrollable. Just kept going back to Weight-loss Apocalypse book, by the time I found and read the part I wanted, craving was gone.

I did have a drink or two with my boss who was in town, but kept it to a minimum.

Taking potassium constantly, leg cramps still a fairly regular issue. Found out two things - one I need to use salt. No salt use = leg cramps. Also, need to up the magnesium in my diet as well.

Not much exercise going on other then walking, 20-30 minutes each day.

Plateauing but trying to avoid an apple or steak day. I also realized, I went off plan with the amount of red meat I was eating. So have to dial that back. I stick basically with chicken and tuna, with some red meat thrown in for good measure. I have found that for whatever reason, if I have cod, or something like that, it does not help me and I feel just as hungry after dinner as before.

Congratulations MacBrokefoot on such a successful round You have any extra words of wisdom as to what keep you so well on track?

Some tips to the newbies - measure yourself - neck, chest, waist hips - if you are not losing weight and sticking to the plan, you ARE losing inches. I am down almost three pants sizes and two shirt sizes. One of the ladies in the office actually called me skinny (I took her straight to the eye doctor). I had a pair of $100 jeans that I had bought 5 years ago and wore once before expanding out of them. I wore them yesterday for the first time and they were sliding off me (I miss the junk in my trunk, it helped hold up my pants - but ONLY for that reason - LOL)

So that's my update so far...DW wants to try it to lose her few "baby weight" pounds, but is afraid of the needles so she wants to try the drops. Anyone recommend any drop vendors?

The needles are tiny and you don't even feel it. I hate shots but these are easy. Injection is really the best way to get hcg. You can mix Rx hcg into drops but the drops you can buy don't have much hcg in them.

Kim - LOVE the new profile pic, the mystery woman in shades is gone. I will get brave enough to post my pic shortly. Thinking about shaving my head first. Yeah, receding hairline is getting old, thinking about just getting rid of it.

Funniest thing someone said to me since losing weight - "you've lost so much weight, I never realized how blue your eyes were" - ?!?! That was a first for me - LOL

Thanks Mac! I always like to put a face to a name on these boards.

You have had a great round - congrats! Do you plan to do another one?

Tell your wife that she can mix the Rx into sublingual drops. Just google it or check YouTube for instructions. I was going to do it this way until I found out you use twice as much hcg because you have to take drops twice a day. The cost won out over my fear of needles and it turns out they are no big deal anyway. I'm glad I faced my fear and tried it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Last Shot on Friday, total lost for my 40 day cycle is 58 pounds - can I get a woot.

I went shopping in my closet today and found 11 pairs of pants I did not fit into for several years..hooray.

So now 6 weeks of maintaining until or if I decide to take another cycle.

Congrats! You had an awesome round!!

• 1 month later...

Slow and steady wins the race and gets to wear her cool clothes!

Just started round 2, and I am down three pounds after three days. I don't know why I need to do this so slowly but this works for me. I lose about 15 pounds each round...maybe this round I will hit my ideal weight. I feel like I can this time, very close!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Donna

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, dropped in to say hi...work has been crazy and I have not had a free minute to check on my HCG ladies. (Special hellos to Kim and Realblonde!!)

So my update, 2 rounds done since 8/1 - total loss 86 lbs. No more rounds for me. Round 2 I was less strict with myself, enjoyed a glass of wine, etc...but everything in moderation. The biggest challenge for me was adding calories off cycle. I rarely feel hungry and often have to make an effort to sit down and eat.

I am wearing clothes sizes I haven't worn since college. I feel awesome. I saw my doctor today and he was NOT a believer in the HCG diet. He told me that I convinced him it works. LOL!

So, since the weight loss, went a little crazy - shaved my head, shaped my beard, nicer clothes ... people say I look 20 yrs younger, I certainly feel it.

How is everyone else?

Glad you checked in Mac! You need to post some before and after pics. You are quite a success story for hcg! I think it's great about your doctor and I wish more doctors could look at it objectively and see that it works.

I just ended a round and I'm taking the rest of the year off. I'll start back up in January and hit it hard until our cruise in May. I'm hoping to lose 4o more pounds. If I don't hit goal by May I will do another round after the cruise to finish up.

Archived