Carnival Imagination OB suites

boomonster

Sorry if this has already been asked couldn't find it anywhere.I was wondering if anyone has stayed in any of the OB suites on the Carnival Imagination?In the only pictures I found I can't tell if the boats are above them, below them or if the balcony is behind the boat. Also can you get a scooter through the door of the suite? Just thought I'd ask because everyone has been so helpful with our other cruise.Any info would be great or if you could steer me in the right direction.THanks in advance

We were looking at v30 or v21 .But was wondering if the boats are above you that it hangs down and blocks part of your view looking straight out ,like you have to duck to see the water or if you can't look down at the water cause all you see is lifeboat.We have a group and a couple of suites together would work with all the kids .Thanks

We were looking at v30 or v21 .But was wondering if the boats are above you that it hangs down and blocks part of your view looking straight out ,like you have to duck to see the water or if you can't look down at the water cause all you see is lifeboat.We have a group and a couple of suites together would work with all the kids .Thanks

Any of the V balcony cabins on a Fantasy class ship do not look down at the water. They all look down at the deck below. The two cabins you mentioned have the least obstruction of the obstructed suites. The lifeboat is significantly smaller and doesn't have as hight a profile.

I have also booked a V30 and I am thinking that my obstruction will only be towards the view towards the back of the ship due to a small life boat . I googled to find a great picture of the imagination that I could zoom in on. Then I counted the cabins from the front to the back (V30 is the tenth cabin from the front) and that gave me my cabin location. Looks good to me. I will be glad to be able to just have the fresh air in our cabin, but a straight and forward water view will be nice.

Archived