Upgrade from 2A to AQ for $150?

formula14

Hi, We have a mid-ship 2A veranda booked for an upcoming cruise. With the recent price drop, I noticed we can get an Aquaclass veranda, for $150 more. The AQ stateroom is not mid-ship, but 1633. Should I go for it for an extra $150 on a 7 day cruise? Is letting go of a mid-ship veranda + an extra $150 worth the perks that come with AQ? thanks

Hi, We have a mid-ship 2A veranda booked for an upcoming cruise. With the recent price drop, I noticed we can get an Aquaclass veranda, for $150 more. The AQ stateroom is not mid-ship, but 1633. Should I go for it for an extra $150 on a 7 day cruise? Is letting go of a mid-ship veranda + an extra $150 worth the perks that come with AQ? thanks
wouldn't be worth it to me, we don't care for the food in Blu and don't use the Persian Gardens or relaxation room.I would keep the mid ship balcony any day.You can buy a lot of bottled water for $150.

I'm leaning towards just sticking to what I have. Pretty happy with the cabin we're presently booked in . We can splurge on a couple of specialty restaurants & water for $150 & come up even. Changing it just for water & Blu doesn't make sense. If it were $50 I'd say go for it, $150 tips the scale the other way. Thanks!

Yes, I agree. When I look at the very long list of things you get with AQ, almost everything doesn't cost the cruiseline anything at all. Bottled water? specialty pillows? aromas? come on. These things might be nice but not worth paying hardly anything for. It seems AQ is a marketing thing, but probably working for Celebrity. Probably if you are a spa person it would be nice to be located close to the spa. That way you don't need to walk very far to get to the treadmill. !

Archived