Just returned from the Mercury/Mexican Riviera

smudge's mom

Yes, I just signed our group of 6 adults and 3 kids for the party....do you know if kids (5 1/2, 4 and 1 1/2) can come to this party? Do you know what time they usually start and where we meet? We are set for early dinner seating at 5:45pm. Thanks and looking forward to meeting everyone. We have 52 people signed up now!:)

akgardner1.. Did you sign up for the Cruise Critic party? Did you find the post from our fellow passengers on this cruise? We would love to meet you all! :)

I can't believe the cruise is getting so close!

roll call link...http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44711

You will get a note on your door/under your door - with the time of the party. Ours was on our first full day around 10:30 - which was a sea day. Don't know if they usually wait for a sea day.

The party is held in one of the unused common rooms. Ours was under an hour in duration - they served sweet rolls and coffee and juice. The CD showed up. He invited us to tell a little something about ourselves and then we mingled. There is no reason your children cannot attend.

the reason so many of us were messed up on dress is because there wasn't semi formal it was informal so we thought that ment slacks and a shirt when it really ment a Jacket and tie. should have stuck with the semi I guess. I am doing the 11 day caribbean next year on the Empress of the sea. I like the water and port alot more. Mexico was nice and I am glad we went and had a great time. Sky suite was great. vlnovak

Vlnovak - we just go off the Empress of the Seas 11 day Exotic Caribbean on Feb. 11. We had a wonderfully relaxing time. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Zosia

Archived