Shade on Shasa's Tours

mennaa

I am interested in booking Shasa's Tour and swimming with the sea turtles, however, I'm concerned about not being able to put sunscreen on before swimming with the turtles. Are there any shady spots on the catamaran?

Also, if we do the 3 hour tour would we be able to visit Accra beach after? We will be on port from 8 am until 5 pm!!!

I am interested in booking Shasa's Tour and swimming with the sea turtles, however, I'm concerned about not being able to put sunscreen on before swimming with the turtles. Are there any shady spots on the catamaran?

Also, if we do the 3 hour tour would we be able to visit Accra beach after? We will be on port from 8 am until 5 pm!!!

There's room for 8 people in the lower section of the boat, which is shaded. By lower section, I mean actually in the boat. On the front of the boat there's just a canvas type thing that people can sit/lay on. We sat up front, and got absolutely baked by the sun. We put sunscreen on at the very beginning, but didn't apply it again after the swims. Very burned...

The 3 hour tour is supposed to get back around 12-1, however the seas were very rough the day we went out and I don't think we ended up getting back until around 2:30. We probably couldn't have gone to Accra that day, but on a normal day you should have plenty of time.

Archived