August 16th Norwegian Sky 4-Day Bahama's

bizzy2010

So i finally put down the deposit and got the vacation approved, for me and my girlfriend. It's going to be her first cruise. I'm hoping i get to post a 5 star review and not a 1 to 3 like some end up doing for this ship. As someone who's only taken one cruise before, and it happened to be a royal carib freedom 7 day cruise... So of course, i probably won't experience the same greatness (but im hoping!) but i hope the experience is great for her. We'll be driving from tampa the morning of.. and then staying the weekend in miami the 2 days after. SO should be fun, does anyone have one excursion that doesn't include diving that they recommend? I'd like to do one at least, and then perhaps rent a car or something another day and just sight see or something.

So, should be fun ! Any tips for bahama's?

i know it's said thousands of times about smuggling, neither of us are huge drinkers...So one Mouthwash should be enough. Same procedures for NCL as the others? Superglue +dye and use cepacol container?

Oh and the gf... thinks i need travel insurance because of hurricane season. Thoughts? :P

Archived