Trimuph and oil

funnthesun

Okay, I'll do it. OP, your boarding may be delayed so I suggest you take in Rue Bourbon at your leisure. As long as you can see the funnel, you're probably good. No sense being there too early. :)

OP ok now you got what you wanted to hear from Carnival and CC...you are set to go.

Oh would love to see NOLA and try one of those!!!:)

They are wonderful.

But you have to go to Cafe DuMonde to do them justice.

There are a few restaurants around the country (like New Orleans cafe here in Memphis) that get close...but here is nothing like the real deal..:D

skylock.. I don't need you trying to explain to me what is going on. I know for a fact that Trimuph was very late arriving a couple of weeks ago because of the oil spill. Because of that they were delayed several hours before the next passengers could board. People even posted awful stories about sitting in the terminal for many hours. That's all I am trying to avoid here....

Show us your FACT. Since I live in NO and work within sight of the ship, maybe you do know more than me, but somehow I doubt it.

However, I also add my permission for you to enjoy NO at your leisure prior to boarding.

I was on the ship May 15-22. We left a little late and sailed out at night, but coming home we entered the Mississippi during early dinner. We were back in NO by 12:30AM from what I heard. I remember waking up at 4:30am and we were in port. Here's pictures of the oil.

Sharon

Carnival Cruise 2010 129

Archived