Cabin above Club Fusion

lindy sails

I just noticed my cabin E707 on the Grand is directly above Club Fusion. Will it be noisey or will I hear the beat of the music? I'll definitely move if it is. Please let me know if you've cruised in this cabin.

Thanks

Linda

Does anyone know when formal nights on British Isle Cruise will be?

The 2 sea days are at the end of the cruise. The earliest departure time is 4:00 on our first day out ( St Peters Port)

We are trying to figure what best night is for Sabatini's. We don't want to go on formal night.

Any night menus is really weak? I know that is subjective.

I just noticed my cabin E707 on the Grand is directly above Club Fusion. Will it be noisey or will I hear the beat of the music? I'll definitely move if it is. Please let me know if you've cruised in this cabin.

Thanks

Linda

oh gosh, i can't remember the real cabin number but it was back there on emerald deck and we couldn't hear anything. hopefully someone else has been in your cabin and can tell you exactly.

Does anyone know when formal nights on British Isle Cruise will be?

The 2 sea days are at the end of the cruise. The earliest departure time is 4:00 on our first day out ( St Peters Port)

We are trying to figure what best night is for Sabatini's. We don't want to go on formal night.

Any night menus is really weak? I know that is subjective.

if you re-post this on the main board, you'll get more answers. sorry, i can't help.

I recently had E726 on the Emerald Princess, and I must say, I could hear a little of the bass in the music, but it was not bad......I wear a CPAP at nite, so with the sound of that, I did not hear a thing when I went to bed.

Bring a small fan to run in your room to knock out any background music and you will be fine.

Do not get me wrong.....it was not bad.....but you could hear a little something going on....

-DK

Absolutely no noise from Club Fusion because you are far away from the bandstand and speakers. I've had E725 on the Crown and Sapphire and never heard anything. These cabins are on the starboard (odd numbered) side of the ship; the bandstand and speakers in Club Fusion are below the aft-located cabins on the port (even numbered) side of the ship so it's possible someone in those cabins might hear some sound. E707 is more or less over the entrance to Club Fusion; you won't hear anything.

We recently had E730 on the Crown and had no problems with noise at all. One night we could hear a little base from the band but it wasn't loud enough to bother us or keep us awake. We love the location and would not hesitate to book that area again.

Thanks

Linda

No problem at all, your cabin is actually above the doors on the side away from the stage in the Vista Lounge. Only the two or three cabins over the stage report any problem from thumping or music; you are very far away from that.

Thanks

Linda

E707 on the Grand? Are you sure that's the correct Ship? That cabin on the Grand is just above the entrance to the Vista lounge. (and away from the bandstand)

Bev

Archived