Can I bring a jar of olives for my vodka from BV?

car7brg

I am going to order vodka from BV for my upcoming cruise in June on the Triumph. Do they have olives at the bars or room service, or should I bring a jar? OK to bring in carry on? Thanks!

You may want to order a rum runner too as you cannot order Vodka from the BV department anymore.
That was a "miscommunication" from a few weeks ago. It was corrected the next day. Try and keep more current.

That was a "miscommunication" from a few weeks ago. It was corrected the next day. Try and keep more current.

Excuse Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was very rude!!!!

Excuse Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was very rude!!!!
You're excused and no it wasn't. You made a false statement, I corrected you and advised that you try to keep current. If I wanted to be rude I would have called you names. I offered a helpful suggestion for your future postings. I don't want you looking like a doofus again.

You're excused and no it wasn't. You made a false statement, I corrected you and advised that you try to keep current. If I wanted to be rude I would have called you names. I offered a helpful suggestion for your future postings. I don't want you looking like a doofus again.

Wow! Sometimes you can overlook a post if you are not on the boards every day, every hour or every minute. Some people have a life.

Wow! Sometimes you can overlook a post if you are not on the boards every day, every hour or every minute. Some people have a life.
The only way to have seen those 20 posts is IF you were only on the forums that 1 day. The next day there were 20 threads correcting the supposed "Miscommunication" between Carnival and the call centers.

The only way to have seen those 20 posts is IF you were only on the forums that 1 day. The next day there were 20 threads correcting the supposed "Miscommunication" between Carnival and the call centers.

Well I must have missed it while I was on my recent cruise, in addition to writing a review of that cruise and planning my next cruise which is already booked.

Irregardless your answer could have been worded quite a bit nicer. Your last sentence was completely uncalled for and shows nothing but bad attitude especially for a newbie. I have been on this board for a decade and if my counter had not been reset twice during board upgrades I would have about 7,000-8,000 posts. I am well informed on most issues.

BTW those posts correcting the miscommunication are no where near the top of the current postings nor is it a "sticky" posting.

Thanks everyone! I used to be able to buy olives in a plastic bag from Meijer in Indy, but they don't have them anymore. I will try to find some, but more than likely will just check them on my carry on. Starting to get excited! Think I will get the package from BV with sparkling wine, towel, shirt, visors and stuff too, fun!

Thanks everyone! I used to be able to buy olives in a plastic bag from Meijer in Indy, but they don't have them anymore. I will try to find some, but more than likely will just check them on my carry on. Starting to get excited! Think I will get the package from BV with sparkling wine, towel, shirt, visors and stuff too, fun!

Glad you were able to buy your olives. Have a wonderful cruise.

You can get olives from the buffet everyday. I would bring back a small bowl, just what I needed for the day. Worked out great. Lynda

The thread on the liquor popped to the top again. It was started when I was in the middle of my cruise. I missed the update to it as I was basking in the wonderful sunshine.

You can get olives from the buffet everyday. I would bring back a small bowl, just what I needed for the day. Worked out great. Lynda

Thanks, I wondered if they had olives someplace on a buffet. Around the salad I presume? I like the juice most of all, I will bring a little bowl to take back to our room. Great! One less thing to worry about breaking!

The olives at the salad bar are usually a mixture of black and green olives not much in the way of juice. Personally I think it is rude and inconsiderate to pick through the buffet food. What if you were next in line? What would you think? How long would you wait before saying something?

Well, I guess I assumed there was a little scoop or something. How about I bring my own again! Then I don't have to worry about it. I haven't been on a cruise in a very long time, and never on the Triumph. I guess the lines are long enough without me diddling around over the olives, true! Thanks everyone!

Archived