On Board Shopping-Whats Available? Hair Products, Clinique, Etc

DW is looking to pack as little as possible and wants to know what is available on board. When we took our last cruise on RCL's Serenade of the Seas, she bought a lot of Clinique and other cosmetics, lotions, etc. and said is was priced very low. What else is available?

She is interested in

Clinique

Mousse

Hair Spray

Shampoo & Conditioner (in case the complimentary stuff is not up to snuff)

Thanks in advance :)

I didn't see any make up in the duty free area but they did have small travel size shampoo and hairspray. I'm not sure of the brands since I'd already brought my own. They also sell higher end products in the spa but it was again no brands I know of and I'm sure they were at least $30 per product since they were all full size. I really think you'd be better off packing your own.

DW is looking to pack as little as possible and wants to know what is available on board. When we took our last cruise on RCL's Serenade of the Seas, she bought a lot of Clinique and other cosmetics, lotions, etc. and said is was priced very low. What else is available?

She is interested in

Clinique

Mousse

Hair Spray

Shampoo & Conditioner (in case the complimentary stuff is not up to snuff)

Thanks in advance :)

I think they do have a Clinque shop. Other high-end products are available in the spa. You should have small bottles of Elemis shampoo and lotion in your cabin. Other products are available in the gift shop.

From what I remember, Clinique products (sold in the perfume shop) are the same price as on land. I usually compare with the Clinique Clarifying lotion and Clinique travel soaps.They do have limited makeup there as well. You do not have to pay the tax. The other toiletry items are sold in the ship store ...but they are priced higher. Not sure if they sell mousse or not. The shower dispenser only has shampoo and shower gel. Personally, I bring travel sizes of my own shampoo and conditioner.

coka

Oh, I forgot. It depends on your cabin category. If you are in a suite, they have the bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion in the cabin. In the lower end cabins they have the shampoo and gel in the dispenser and a small lotion. I stayed in a balcony and the lotion was an NCL product...not Elemis (as found in the higher categories). This was my experience on the Dawn in April.

coka

i see you are on the DAWN...so i dont know about what they have but on the 3 ships i have been on the selection was very LIMITED and i thought prices on most of skincare, cosmetics etc were on the HIGH side--JMHO

i would just take little travel sizes of things and put in the plastic zip (3-1-1- bag) i travel with MY CANT DO WITHOUT liquid type NECESSITIES in the zip!!

Archived