Resonable Hotel in Boston

jasmith52

We will be flying in the night before our cruise and need somewhere to sleep. We will be getting in late so won't have time to see the sights other than maybe an hour or two after breakfast and on foot.

I have used Hotwire and Priceline for hotels in other cities and would be comfortable with that. I wouldn't know what zone/area to choose though

Any suggestions ?

Airport hotels are always an option. However, even the less expensive ones are not cheap, they can be several miles in the wrong direction, and they are definitely not accessible to Boston "on foot". Unless the OP wants to take the hotel shuttle back to the airport and then a cab to the port, he could spend a lot of extra money on a cab directly to the port.

It will all depend on the date - hopefully the OP will post back with more details.

Difficult to answer not knowing more details. Are you thinking of flying into TF Greene, staying overnight and then going to Boston? What day of the week? There is bus service between Providence or TF Greene and Boston South Station or Logan Airport. There is also train service between Providence and South Station. Cab to the port would be less expensive from South Station than from the airport.

If you rent a car, you could drop it in downtown Boston or at Logan Airport and take a cab to the port. I haven't heard of any cruise shuttles from Providence to Black Falcon Terminal.

Archived