Seattle Hotel

auburn6

Need help in finding a hotel for Stay, park the car for 7 nights and shuttle to NCL cruiseline in Seattle. We arrive by car on the 24th of July. Hope someone can help. Thanks!!

there are some cruise and park programs. People have recommended the Comfort Inn Suites on Roy st as one good program.

Consider looking at tripadvisor.com Seattle forum on right under FAQ's there is a section on cruises from Seattle.

That has a link to hotels offering this program.

I had been looking into the same thing for our cruise in August. It seems like most of the hotels that offer sleep, park and cruise, if they offer transportation to the peir only offer it one way so you have to find other transportation to your car after the cruise. A couple of hotels out by the airport offer parking for the week and transportation both ways, but we wanted to stay downtown or on the waterfront. We have decided to stay downtown and they use the parking garage across the street from the peir to park for the week.

we stay d at The Edgewater, next to the cruise terminal..in the morning you could walk your luggage to terminal..then park your car..

you might have to wait till later in the morning to park your car..

We just returned from cruise and 2 night pre-stay in Seattle. We chose Quality Inn (John St) and was very happy. It's an older hotel, but the staff were very friendly - our beds were comfortable - they offer a great full breakfast with their rates and they have a van that picked us up at the airport ($40 for 4 of us) - Ernest was the nicest shuttle driver you'll ever meet. He also picked us up from a local restaurant and they offer shuttle to Pier 91 ($66 pp). We actually got a sr rate of $107 per night.

You can't beat the location - very easy walk to Space Needle, Ride the Duck ride, and SciFi Museum.

I had been looking into the same thing for our cruise in August. It seems like most of the hotels that offer sleep, park and cruise, if they offer transportation to the peir only offer it one way so you have to find other transportation to your car after the cruise. A couple of hotels out by the airport offer parking for the week and transportation both ways, but we wanted to stay downtown or on the waterfront. We have decided to stay downtown and they use the parking garage across the street from the peir to park for the week.

Reba,

Have you considered riding AmTrak to Seattle for the cruise? I have an Alaska cruise on the 15th of August and I am going via AmTrak though Portland. I believe there is a station in Salem as well. The train arrives right by the Qwest Stadium.

Happy Cruising,

Jim

Reba,

Have you considered riding AmTrak to Seattle for the cruise? I have an Alaska cruise on the 15th of August and I am going via AmTrak though Portland. I believe there is a station in Salem as well. The train arrives right by the Qwest Stadium.

Happy Cruising,

Jim

Thanks Jim. There is an Amtrak station here in town and we have looked into that. Right now driving and parking for the week would be cheaper and we would have our car for the one day pre cruise that we will be there. I have been monitoring the price and if it comes down to make it cost effect we may very well do that.

Thanks Jim. There is an Amtrak station here in town and we have looked into that. Right now driving and parking for the week would be cheaper and we would have our car for the one day pre cruise that we will be there. I have been monitoring the price and if it comes down to make it cost effect we may very well do that.

You are welcome Reba. I totally understand your situation. I drive a full size truck and since I am going up there alone it makes more sense for me to go via AmTrak. The cost I am paying for a round trip on the train would equal same amount if I drove. The cost of parking is approximately $20 to 25 per day in SEA. Oh, by the way I am getting a veteran discount on Amtrak for about 15%. So if you are interested, check out www.veteransadvantage.com. I think you may be able to sign up for the service.

Archived