Cruising in two weeks, need help.

gonzo1124

I have done an "extensive search" on this board, but have not found a single posting about this.

Need help with the following please:

-How can I smuggle a beer keg, a 42 inch fan, a 15 outlet extension cord, an iron and a heavy duty hair curler into my cabin?

Thanks!

:confused:

I have done an "extensive search" on this board, but have not found a single posting about this.

-How can I smuggle a beer keg, a 42 inch fan, a 15 outlet extension cord, an iron and a heavy duty hair curler into my cabin?

Thanks!

Rumrunners. Duh!

Thanks!

No problem, just put them in your checked luggage and hope for the best. And don't forget the George Foreman Grill. :D

Well, I had no problem with my fan, extension cord, hair dryer and massager. If you can just fit that keg into your luggage along with the rest...

You'll be just dandy!!!

Have at it,

Shay

p.s. don't forget a change of underwear

Thanks!

Spit out my coffee......Here is the funny thing about my upcoming cruise with a stop in BELIZE.

I live in BELIZE and customs is way bad at the airport in belize..25-50% duty...

I an using the stop in Belize to bring items home....and a 42 inch fan would be nice...LOL

Thanks!

Tip the porter and room steward well!

Spit out my coffee......Here is the funny thing about my upcoming cruise with a stop in BELIZE.

I live in BELIZE and customs is way bad at the airport in belize..25-50% duty...

I an using the stop in Belize to bring items home....and a 42 inch fan would be nice...LOL

Well, you're just the man I've been looking for!

We're stopping in Belize next week, and I'm having a tough time deciding what to do. We are older (50's), and we rarely book ship excursions, but I'm leaning toward just an island stop (Bannister or Turneffe or other).

What are YOU doing on this island, and what would you recommend for us? We thought about taking a plane ride to swim with the sharks, but I'm skeptical about doing this in such a short amount of time. I'd love to fly over the blue hole. Have you ever done this????

Thanks!

Get Larry the Cable guys sister to go with ya, she's a big woman and can just put the keg up under her boozums and use the extension cord as a belt, the iron can be in her panties, hope you got something to wash it up, and the hair curlers are allowed.

Hope this helps :D:p

Carole

Well, you're just the man I've been looking for!

We're stopping in Belize next week, and I'm having a tough time deciding what to do. We are older (50's), and we rarely book ship excursions, but I'm leaning toward just an island stop (Bannister or Turneffe or other).

What are YOU doing on this island, and what would you recommend for us? We thought about taking a plane ride to swim with the sharks, but I'm skeptical about doing this in such a short amount of time. I'd love to fly over the blue hole. Have you ever done this????

Belize is not the best port. You tender into Belize City. I am sorry to say not a easy stop to do it on your own...

I have not done Banister or Turneffe. I did take the water taxi to Caye Caulker before I moved here. That is a bit rough logistically.

I work for a local airline here in Belize. You can take a 15 minute flight to San Pedro or Caye Caulker for under $70us round trip. you can also contact the airlines for a charter over the Blue Hole.

A cab ride to the Municiple airstrip will cost about $10us.....It will be half that if you get away from the cruise port..

Archived