Shower dispensers?

mclinns04

Take conditioner. I hate their shampoo and won't use it. Their shampoo is too harsh, I think. Shower gel is okay.

I think it's Dove products, same I use at home. Not good enough for the wife, but obviously, I like it..

Are these full size containers in the shower or travel size like what they give you in a hotel?

Thanks!

Talli

First time cruiser

They're dispensers, not bottles. Along the lines of this:

dispenserc800.jpg

I'm packing today!! I need to know if Carnival still has the shower soap and shampoo dispensers in the shower. Celebrity had discontinued them on our last cruise.

As of two weeks ago on the Victory, YES they do. Body wash and shampoo.

Are these full size containers in the shower or travel size like what they give you in a hotel?

Thanks!

Talli

First time cruiser

They aren't bottles like in a hotel, they're refillable plastic dispensers permanently attached to the shower wall. Take a look at this picture, it's located in the top right:

http://0.tqn.com/d/cruises/1/0/e/8/2/liberty005.jpg

What else do they supply? I thought I had seen a small gife basket type thing in a bathroom.. :rolleyes:

The gift basket type thingy in the bathroom does not have what it used to in it.

Our last cruise we had 1 razor, 1 small sample of toothpaste and 1 pack (1 tablet) of Pepcid AC. They used to be full of goodies. Just another cost-cutting measure I guess.

Thanks! I didn't know about the dispensers since we will take our first cruise in November. Two less things I will have to pack! Thanks for the info, these boards have answered a ton of questions for me, and some questions I didn't even know I had until I read about them, like this one :D

Archived