Eastern or Western 5 day cruise?

Lauraall

I have spent the last several weeks reading reviews, and looking over the site for info on 5 day cruises to the carribean. I have got a lot of info but unfortantely it seems it has only confused me more. I have done 3 cruises to the Mexican Riveria and want to make the jump to a Caribbean cruise.

I should tell you I love snorkeling and beautiful beaches. I don't drink so that is not a advantage to me (though it doesn't bother me if others do).

Here are several choices I am looking at ... I can only do 5 days (or my dream cruises would be available). I am just getting my feet wet.

Carnival Destiny- Leave Miami

Grand Turk

Half Moon Cay

Nassau Bahama's

Carnival Inspiration-Leave Tampa

Grand Cayman

Cozumel, Mexico

Or suggest another option. I just need a little help!

If you decide on the Inspiration out of Tampa and could possibly squeeze in a day-pre cruise, Here is a wonderful hotel on St.Pete Bch that offers one of the best beaches around along with many activities. It would be a great way to start off your cruise. The hotel is all suites and with AAA a Bermuda Studio Suite is only around $100 per night. www.aldenbeachresort.com St.Pete Bch is apx 8-10 miles from Tampa airport and mostly interstate the entire way. It is very easy to get to. The beach is white sand and just beautiful.

This is where we stay twice per year when visiting the area and where we will stay prior to our upcoming cruise.

Good luck and have a wonderful time. Cari & Rick :)

Last year Grand Caymen was the highlight using a great excursion that I found to bring me snorkeling and to sting ray city. So we're taking the exact same cruise.

Tampa has a great port also. I'm close to Port Canaveral, but seem to wind up in Tampa everytime (Well if the Dream went to GC I'd probably be on that one to check it out).

Since you are considering the Destiny, if waiting for their 5 day Western is an option I would go that way. I only say this because we only sail with balconies, and I dont believe the Inspiration has any...

Archived