Another ES question

Analicia419

I am booked in an 8C on the Triumph. They now have an 8E for $15 less than what I paid for my 8C. I know I can not get the price drop but I think if I am correct that I can upgrade. Can anyone tell me if this is a good idea? This is our 2nd cruise and we have not been on a deck that high.

I am booked in an 8C on the Triumph. They now have an 8E for $15 less than what I paid for my 8C. I know I can not get the price drop but I think if I am correct that I can upgrade. Can anyone tell me if this is a good idea? This is our 2nd cruise and we have not been on a deck that high.

If a category higher than yours falls below your rate (and it's a rate you're eligible for, i.e., Past guest, Resident, 55+) you should be able to get the upgrade AND generally the price difference also. ken

Thanks. I was also wondering do I call or do I need to submit the form. Also do you recommend moving from Empress to Panorama deck. I appreciate any help

Did you book ES and are you past final payment.

The form is only if you booked ES, not for other rates you might have booked at... so Im not sure if you should submit the form or not. It does say another ES question. So, Im assuming you mean you booked ES .. so submit the form.

On the form is a box to check for upgrade and OBC...check both boxes.

I like to be high, near lido deck, very quiet and convenient, buy yes you could feel more motion.

Panorama deck will be GREAT assuming the 'new' room would NOT be under the gym.... You could get noise from there (weights dropping on floor, etc.). But if you'd be under the salon, rooms, spa, etc. should be nice and quiet. And very near lido with food, activities, etc.!!!

Archived