Princess Sale

robgvic

A couple of days ago someone mentioned a Three Day Princess Sale starting today. Has anyone seen anything about it today?

I received an e-mail 2 fer offer on 3 European cruises yesterday. The one I'd be most interested in is already sold out and a second makes 2 stops in Iceland. No wonder Princess is having trouble filling it up. The third is in conflict with another cruise I'm taking in December. Strike three.

I've searched and I can't find the sale on the Princess site or any online cruise travel agent site.:confused:

The only difference I really found was literally a few dollars off compared to yesterdays rates......and $25 - $100 OBC depending on category booked.

Am I missing something or is my TA (large on-line discounter) as good as I think she is. The price we booked through the agency is still about $200pp less than anything I have seen since. We are still not to final payment so could hope it will go down. I wish they would lower or take down the single supplement so our friend could go.

I previously had a guaranteed cabin on the Emearld for Sept. I rebooked a room on the Caribe deck with a balcony instead of guaranteed cheaper. Able to save almost $300.00 per cabin and got a 125.00 per cabin OBC. The only drawback with this promotion is that the deposite are nonrefundable!! I wasn't able to see the diffence online when I tried to book a mock cruise with princess. When I contacted my travel agent about canceling my reservation and using another he found out about this 3 days sale in order to keep my business.

Archived