Emerald Cabin Question Please

Miami Native

Looking at mini suite E731 on the Emerald. Could anyone please tell me if that balcony is larger than normal? Thank you all in advance.:)

I believe it does. My wife and I stayed in cabin D732, which was the last mini-suite on the port side. The balcony was quite a bit larger then the normal mini-suite balcony as it had an extension that tapered off towards the stern. The minisuite below us on Emerald deck, E730, had a balcony that was just as big. Therefore, yours should also have the "extension" to it.

Looking at mini suite E731 on the Emerald. Could anyone please tell me if that balcony is larger than normal? Thank you all in advance.:)

Don't wait too long!! That's a very desirable cabin and our very favorite! The balcony is much larger and affords a gorgeous wake view along with the starboard outlook.

Don't wait too long!! That's a very desirable cabin and our very favorite! The balcony is much larger and affords a gorgeous wake view along with the starboard outlook.

Have to agree with Meemeec on not waiting. We enjoyed the extra balcony space so much we booked the same cabin for our cruise in Feb. Problem is now I have that much longer to wait for the cruise!

That is an extremely popular cabin due to the balcony size and usually one of the first mini suites booked by previous cruisers. I hope you get it, but if not -keep it in mind for future cruises & book ASAP! You can always cancel, but to get the exact cabin you wish takes advance planning & a bit of luck!! :D

We have already booked for April 2011 and this cabin was taken on Emerald . We took E731 rather than D732., our favorite. They book very quickly but if you get it you will love it. Have been on it several times and no complaints.

Archived