SeaDream listed as best of 3 cruises on

Luxury cruise bible blog....I signed up for it and has good advice..She also listed Paul Gauguin,American Safari, and SD...

I go for my FIRST SD cruise in 3 wks....can t wait.

It also said many of the Northern European dates are already filling up,,,was going to plan one next year while on the ship....anyone else booked one yet??

Now, IF I can get an upgrade,,,booked lowest deck??and avoid volcanso,strikes, oil slicks,hahaha ,,will be FINE:D

I just checked out The Luxury Cruise Bible article on the 3 best small cruise lines. Thanks for the tip. It was quite interesting.

We have booked the June 29, 2011 SD I Stockholm to Stockholm Cruise. We have friends who post on this board that are booked on the May 28, Hamburg to Bergen Cruise. I was a little afraid of the temperatures that early in the season so we chose the later one hoping for warmer weather. Plus St Petersburg was on my bucket list.

We booked a deck 2 GTY in March, got bumped up to deck 4 which was great since everything (meaning TOY bar and Balinese beds...ahhhh) was so much closer. Of course it's not a big ship, and you may want the exercise to burn off all those decadent calories!!! Hope you enjoy your cruise!

• 1 month later...
do you generally have to pay for the upgrade if you are "bumped up"?

If you book at GTY (guarantee rate) and are assigned to another deck you do not pay the difference. For instance, we have booked GTY2 and ended up on deck 4.

The only real upgrades on SD are to the Admiral's Suite, the Owner's Suite and the Commodore Suites. I don't know of anyone who has been upgraded into one of those suites without paying for the upgrade.

Archived