Kids programs in early June

Nancynurse

I just wondered if anyone knew if the kids programs start in early June. We will be sailing On June 3rd-June 10th. I know most schools north of us don't finish up until mid to late June...esp with all of the snow days. Anyone have any ideas about this...we are sailing on the Celebrity Mercury if anyone has any specific info on this particular ship, I would appreciate it.

Never tried Celebrity in Early June, but we have done RCCI in late May (Seattle to BC) and first week of June (Vancouver inside passage). Also did another RCCI out of NYC last year first full week in June. My only experience with Celebrity was mid summer.

In late May and early June the Kids programs were in full swing on all of the RCCI cruises we've taken. Unbeknowst to us, the AK cruise we booked was part of the "Pampered Chef" employee bonus program - there were 100's of Pampered Chef reps on the cruise many with their families. But even on the other two, there were plenty of kids and the programs rock'n.

We cruised to Alaska last summer in early June on RCCL and the kids program was in full swing.

I know that most schools in the South get out for summer around Memorial Day (we start school in early August) so there will already be a lot of kids out of school by the first week of June.

Have a great time:)

We sailed on a may 31st sailing in 2003 and there were plenty of kids on board and the kids program was up and running. Here in the south (Texas) school ends the end of May. I don't think you'll have a problem with it being up and running.

Archived