Sharing beverage packages

formula14

Can I share my beverage package with my wife? The Premium Non-Alcoholic Package @ $120 may be of interest, but it's not clear if it's per person. Can I order 2 juices/ waters/ drinks etc at a time? thanks

I had the Premium Non-Alcoholic package last week. While I liked it, I do not think I will buy it again. I just did not drink enough water to make it worthwhile for me and ordered Pelligrino at dinner "just because". Next time I will buy my water when leaving the ship to go to port.

Our girls ordered it on our last cruise and it was worth it. Between them getting fresh juices and flavored coffees in the morning, bottles of water through the day, fruit smoothies and frozen virgin drinks, canned colas and coffees at night it more than payed for itself. Now, I do feel that if they didn't have the package they would not have consumed as much. They could get one drink at a time and had to sign still each time the first 3 days but by the end of the cruise they never had to sign. The 16.50/day is pretty reasonable and is the best package for the money IMHO>

They keep a count of everything you drink and where and when you get it. That list is at customer service and they sent my husband a copy the last night. He had the premium alcohol package and felt he got his money's worth. He picked up the big bottles of water at the bar which he used in the room for taking his medicine, etc. The only time he was allowed to get two drinks was at dinner in the MDR when he ordered bottled water and wine.

Archived