Coffee in cabins on Ventura

Newbie4eva

hiya,

from what i remember, there were sachets of coffee, also decaf, either kenco or nescafe, plus sugar and teabags, and not forgetting the packets of biscuits ;), all topped up twice daily by your room steward.

I'm in our cabin on Ventura and I'm looking at some sachets of Douw Egberts Pure Gold coffee. There's a kettle, the coffee, some teabags, sugar, sweetener, UHT whole milk, and two packets of biscuits - shortbread ring.

The teabags are Twinings Everyday tea.

yes it's all instant

On Azura they now have fresh ground coffee bags (Lyons) I believe they are implementing this on all the fleet and Tetleys lost their contact to Twnings tea. So you may find these onboard now.

I'm in our cabin on Ventura and I'm looking at some sachets of Douw Egberts Pure Gold coffee. There's a kettle, the coffee, some teabags, sugar, sweetener, UHT whole milk, and two packets of biscuits - shortbread ring.

The teabags are Twinings Everyday tea.

Now that's an up to the minute answer!..............

Don't suppsoe you can write again later and tell me what is on the menu in the main restaurant can you?:p

On Azura they now have fresh ground coffee bags (Lyons) I believe they are implementing this on all the fleet and Tetleys lost their contact to Twnings tea. So you may find these onboard now.

That would be nice if they have them on Oriana in a couple of weeks time!

Ok thanks tom_uk is it instant coffee still though?

Yes, definitely instant.

Don't suppsoe you can write again later and tell me what is on the menu in the main restaurant can you

We've got the copies of the menus, and I'll try to scan them after we return. Then I'll post a link to the scans in the blog.

Archived