Next cruise...still valid?

I purchased a next cruise certificate about 2 years ago while on vacation. I misplaced it and therefore don't know what the booking number is. Would C&A have a record of that? Would the $100 OBC still be valid? And now if I'm reading correctly, I could combine my platinum discount with that? :confused:

Thanks in advance. :)

Mary

I purchased a next cruise certificate about 2 years ago while on vacation. I misplaced it and therefore don't know what the booking number is. Would C&A have a record of that? Would the $100 OBC still be valid? And now if I'm reading correctly, I could combine my platinum discount with that? :confused:

Thanks in advance. :)

Mary

They should have it in your file by your C&A membership number. It's worth a call. Here is the C&A number 1-800-526-9723.

When you speak with C&A they can tell you the date it was purchased and what program you would fall under as far as what you are able to combine.

I used my certificate 3 years after I purchased it and combined it with my Diamond status for a cruise I am just taking next week..so yes it is still good..

If it's from May 2008 you can combine everything: stockholder, diamond discount, coupons, onboard booking credit. I think the first set of limitations on combining went into effect Jan 1 2009.

Archived