Regent Seven Seas Kids Club and trip to Norway

Little Britches

Hi,

My 9 year old may be going on a trip to Norway on Regent Seven Seas Voyager with her Grandparents. It will be for 2 weeks - will the Kids Mariner club keep her really occupied? Or will she be doing the same activities every day? Do they do any special activities that relate to the areas they are cruising? Will my daughter be able to see otters & whales on this trip?

I don't see any kids menus on the Voyager, and Regent doesn't really tell you anything about their kids program.

Will the excursions in Norway be of interest to a 9 year old?

Help!:(

Hi,

If you haven't already done so then you may want to try posting your question on the Northern Europe and Baltics board as well as the Regent board to see if you can get specific answers about the Norwegian cruise on Regent. I can tell you that we took our two daughters on a Baltic cruise last summer (on Princess) when they were 12 and 6 and they had a wonderful time. Oslo, Norway was one of our favourite ports and we would like to make a return trip in the not too distant future to explore more of Oslo and Norway.

Lisa

Archived