Posh area question

maja

I'm a little confused on the Posh area....

I thought it was just for suite/penthouse cruisers but can swear I remember somewhere way back hearing it's also available for those that want to pay. Is this correct?

I thought it was just for suite/penthouse cruisers but can swear I remember somewhere way back hearing it's also available for those that want to pay. Is this correct?

There was conversation early on of an optional cover to get into Posh. NCL has made it clear on several of the webcasts that it will now be exclusive to suite guests. Keep in mind when they redid the plans after the build started they eliminated the other suite only bar.

The missing Ultra Bar

2716268230059187889S425x425Q85.jpg

I remember reading that they will have yoga classes in the morning in Posh. This of course will be for a charge. I cant see NCL turning away passengers who want to spend money on a yoga class.

We will find out soon

Archived