Enchantment of the Seas - Compass Request

Does anyone have, or can point me in the right direction for, copies of the Compass for the Enchantment of The Seas out of Baltimore to Bermuda. We are thinking about this cruise in July and, since it will be our first time on RCCL, I'd like to get some idea of the daily activities on board. I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks...:)

Does anyone have, or can point me in the right direction for, copies of the Compass for the Enchantment of The Seas out of Baltimore to Bermuda. We are thinking about this cruise in July and, since it will be our first time on RCCL, I'd like to get some idea of the daily activities on board. I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks...:)

Enchantment doesn't come to Baltimore until the 18th. You may want to check for the compasses from the Grandeur, that was the ship that did that itinerary prior.

The Enchantment has been leaving from Norfolk since May 1st...the onboard activities probably are the same regardless of whether they are sailing from Baltimore or Norfolk!

Archived