BP Oil

I do not know for sure, I have not seen RCI announce anything yet, but it very well could. The whole oil spill situation is just plain sad. This has gone on far too long and this should have been solved weeks ago.

I was just wondering about this the other day, as I'm scheduled to sail out of Tampa in October on the Radiance. If the oil reaches the shore in Tampa, can ships stills sail from that port? Or do they need to leave from a different port? I know this scenario has never come up before, so it's all speculation. I also know Carnival is still sailing from Mobile and New Orleans, but I believe they are able to circumvent the spill.

Today is the first day that I have smelled oil in the air at my house. It smells like kerosene. I live 3 miles from the Gulf near the AL/MS line. I guess we will have a long summer of this to deal with. :mad:

Today is the first day that I have smelled oil in the air at my house. It smells like kerosene. I live 3 miles from the Gulf near the AL/MS line. I guess we will have a long summer of this to deal with. :mad:

That's NOT good!

Check out this thread with link to animation. It shows the oil going up the entire east coast of Florida and into North Carolina.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1212913&highlight=

Please stick to the question asked. If members want to discuss something other than cruising, there are sites for that. Thanks!

Archived