Dreamworks Experience

I am calling right now.. (on hold) we are sailing Liberty of the Seas in April of 2011 - the TA crossing - do you think they will run it year round, or only in the islands? not sure how it would go over the in the Med.. (but as a parent I would love it.. )

Not sure how I would feel about Disneyesque characters on a cruise ship :rolleyes:

When we went on a Disney Cruise you really had to hunt them down, I don't recall seeing them on deck, the dining rooms, or anywhere else.. they had set up meet and greets, it worked really well.

RCCL said they are boarding on Jan 30, 2011 - :) but now he he checking to see if they are year round, or only in the islands.. (ie not doing the med)

YIPPIE! It will be year round! (We REALLY like Shrek in our house!)

Yeah...this is why I have never cruised Disney. I hope RCI doesn't turn that direction...

They've already decided to GO in that direction. It's a done deal. In the past-tense, even though the Dreamworks hasn't happened aboard yet. It's in the WORKS today (logistically).

And as far as desiring the Disney type passengers - they've always wanted them in some way or another - since their first "water-slide" for sure you could say.

All I can say is I will be avoiding all cruises with these characters on them, or at least avoiding all characters. If I wanted characters I would have cruised Disney.

Then You better go on the some the most state of the art cruise ships very soon or you will be missing the experiance of a life time.

I don't think it will be a huge change, and i think it won't be that hard to avoid them if you want.

Not sure how I would feel about Disneyesque characters on a cruise ship :rolleyes:

I think it's a little disapointing, we are cruising next april and even thou I'm still a kid at heart :), this new maneuver from RCI will, in my view, attract more famillies with kids. Don't get me wrong, I like kids, but moderately. I would prefer a cruise where there are less kids. It's more relaxing.

Hugh

Archived