Divi Little Bay

NoVa Mimi

We are planning on going to Little Bay on our St. Maarten day. Does anyone have recent experience there? We'd like to rent jet-skis there if they are available. Is it a nice area/beach? I contacted Divi resort, as I thought I had read that you now must make reservations as they were trying to limit cruise passengers, however, I received a reply that one does not need reservations. We are just looking for a nice, clean beach closer to port than Orient and one that also offers jet-ski rentals~we're not crazy about Great Bay.Any information would be appreciated! :)

<snip>

We'd like to rent jet-skis there if they are available.

<snip>

Yes, they are available.

From the Divi Little Bay website:

Check out Yamaha's New VX110™! WaveRunners® - the next generation of family watercraft utilizing the latest in low-noise, low-emission four-stroke technology, with class-leading performance, comfort, reliability, and most importantly- fun!

Jet Ski Rentals

$50 - Half hour ride

$90 - One hour ride

Jet Ski Guided Tours

$120 - One hour Millionaires Heaven French n' Dutch Lagoon Tour

$150 - One and one-half hours Simpson Bay Lagoon Tour with snorkeling at "AKA" Shipwreck Alley

$180 - Two hours island tour to Grand Case tour with snorkeling

$200 - Three hours island tour with exotic lunch

gary

Thank you both for the information. Gary, I thought that I had read that there are jet-ski rental available but the information you provided was above and beyond what I had hoped to get...thank you!!

Beachlover, I knew they were available at Orient, but we would rather try someplace new as we have been to Orient before and also we wanted to stay a bit closer to the port that day (shopping!). Thank you for your help!

Tami

We went there at the recommendation of some of the crew members last August on our ship. It is very clean and a beautiful facility. Nice beach and a great spot to watch the sailboats. We went without a reservation and it was no problem. We are sailing on 07/04/10 also but on RCCL and may see you there as we are planning a return visit.

We went there at the recommendation of some of the crew members last August on our ship. It is very clean and a beautiful facility. Nice beach and a great spot to watch the sailboats. We went without a reservation and it was no problem. We are sailing on 07/04/10 also but on RCCL and may see you there as we are planning a return visit.

Thank you so much for the info! It sounds like we'll have a wonderful and relaxing day! :)

Archived