Price of Alcoholic drinks

nikant1003

Anyone know the round about prices for alcoholic beverages?

Beer is $4.95 to $6.00, you can get a bucket of beer (4) 16 oz bottles or 2 & 2, for $21.25.

Mixed drinks range from around $7-9. Monkeyhead drink (souvenier coconut head is $17.

I ordered a double shot Margarita on rocks $17!

If you more alcohol effect, order shots or the long island ice teas are pretty good. We pre-ordered Jameson and Tequila for our room $90 for a liter, a little pricey, but cheaper than drinks, you can get about 50 out of this. Mix w/coke or even the free lemonade on board.

You can also pre-ordered drink tickets from Bon Voyage, (we got 11 cards) so our alcohol was prepaid.

Happy Sailing,

Lisa

I know people complain about drink prices but I don't think they are all that expensive.

Just for the fun of it I compared prices at a Hilton bar in Sacramento. The prices are about the same.

Drinks at a restaurant are similar prices. I don't drink out much.

Maybe an O'douls or a Buckler. When on a cruise we occasionally get an after dinner drink.

It may be a little more, but we are a captive audience after all.

If you need to get loaded, drink heavily on shore.

It is sooo much fun to watch you try to walk up the walkway.

If you more alcohol effect, order shots or the long island ice teas are pretty good. We pre-ordered Jameson and Tequila for our room $90 for a liter, a little pricey, but cheaper than drinks, you can get about 50 out of this. Mix w/coke or even the free lemonade on board.

You can also pre-ordered drink tickets from Bon Voyage, (we got 11 cards) so our alcohol was prepaid.

Happy Sailing,

Lisa

I've seen the pre-ordered tickets, and probably will get some for this trip. But I don't see the hard liquor in Bon Voyage; how do I pre-order that?

(thanks in advance - my wife and I genuinely enjoy bourbon and Scotch, not just getting boozed up)

I've seen the pre-ordered tickets, and probably will get some for this trip. But I don't see the hard liquor in Bon Voyage; how do I pre-order that?

(thanks in advance - my wife and I genuinely enjoy bourbon and Scotch, not just getting boozed up)

Hi vljpronj,

Check out the following link....and then got to post #27:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1207425&highlight=dewar&page=2

Got it now, thanks. I'll be calling tomorrow AM, and hoping for the best (we're sailing 6/14). We'll probably bring a couple bottles of wine, and try sampling some Canadian brews in port; but a Maker's Mark or Jim Beam would be nice in the evening.

Does anyone know if the Miami Vice falls under the ICY INVENTIONS pricing at $7.25.

Yes - it does. I just got off the Pride this morning. Drinks seemed to range from 5.75 for a one-shot highball (like rum/coke) to upwards of $10. I ordered a couple of the $8.75 "signature" drinks onboard - they were $10.31 once tip was added.

Yes - it does. I just got off the Pride this morning. Drinks seemed to range from 5.75 for a one-shot highball (like rum/coke) to upwards of $10. I ordered a couple of the $8.75 "signature" drinks onboard - they were $10.31 once tip was added.

10.31?!? Yikes! was that in a souviner glass?

Thanks that makes me a little better.:D

Here are some prices from the Pride last week (5/31 sailing.) These prices are the bottom line including the 15% tip added to the price you see advertised.

Mai-Tai - $10.31

Rum/coke - $6.61

Manhattan - $10.83 (first night - just realized we were charged local tax even though drink was ordered well after sailing at 9:30pm) so deduct 54 cents tax if you are out to sea

Grand Marnier - $7.48

Glenfiddich - $7.99

Two Miami Vice's - not in souvenier cup (all bars on the Pride claimed they are no longer allowed to put anything but DOD in the souvenier cups) $17.55 (ALSO - very weak - pre-mixed and not sure they had ANY rum in in them)

DOD in souvenier glass - $8.63

Malibu/pineapple - $6.61

Archived