Shuttle service between Vancouver airport and downtown?

Cruzden

Hi, my family and I will be cruising out of Vancouver next month. We will have lots of baggage and will have one elderly person in our group who cannot handle luggage too well. We do not want to use the Skytrain service because of this, and with most taxi's being too small to hold all of us and our luggage, is there any other shuttle services we can hire that have larger vehicles?

If so, will we need to arrange ahead of time for this, or will there be larger taxi's/shuttles waiting both at the airport when we arrive in YVR and at the cruise terminal when we get off the ship?

Finding the lowest cost of transport is not our main goal and we do not mind paying more for a shuttle service that will accomodate a party with lots of luggage who can do all the "schlepping" for us.

Thanks!

the airporter bus ended when Skytrain opened up. I was in Vancouver last week and needed 8 people to the airport. I used Star limosine. I've used them several times and they are very good, professional and I thought pretty reasonable. There is an online quote so you know how much it will be. They have vans, limos and mini buses.

About 7% of Vancouver's taxi fleet is comprised of mini-vans that will handle 4 pax and lots of luggage...your fare to downtown will run about $35. The airport has a contract with a limo service for a set rate in either direction. The rates quoted are for the walk up, at the curb service, if you reserve a limo they can charge you what they wish...here is a link for your convenience link

Hi, my family and I will be cruising out of Vancouver next month. We will have lots of baggage and will have one elderly person in our group who cannot handle luggage too well. We do not want to use the Skytrain service because of this, and with most taxi's being too small to hold all of us and our luggage, is there any other shuttle services we can hire that have larger vehicles?

If so, will we need to arrange ahead of time for this, or will there be larger taxi's/shuttles waiting both at the airport when we arrive in YVR and at the cruise terminal when we get off the ship?

Finding the lowest cost of transport is not our main goal and we do not mind paying more for a shuttle service that will accomodate a party with lots of luggage who can do all the "schlepping" for us.

Thanks!

As you exit the terminal, there's a sign for fixed rate limos (AeroCar) They can probably handle what you're looking for.

Archived