Review of LimeTree Beach ROE 4/27

Yes so I'm almost 2 months late but better late than never I always say.

We got married on LimeTree Beach by Royal Ocean Events via the Carnival Dream.

The Carnival Dream was a nice boat but I didn't think it was that grand especially for the money we paid for it. The rooms were smaller than the other boats we've been on but all the public areas seemed to be just as nice as on the other boats. Though the pools are smaller. Brides FYI if you get your nails done in the states then go into the pool or waterslide before your wedding your paint will flake off! I had to get my nails redone on the ship $35 just to paint them again. I also met the photographer the first night of dinner, I can't remember his name but he was supposed to be the best on the ship and he lived up to that! I didn't met the wedding coordinator until the second night and she came back to talk to us the night before the wedding. Our wedding was at 11:30 and she told us to be at the gangway at 10:45.

The morning of the wedding I booked a hair appointment at 8 they were done with my hair at 8:30 super fast and very pretty. I kicked future hubby out of my room. Guys got dressed on deck 2 we got dressed in my room on deck 11. We only had 5 people in my room but it felt very cramped and we had a spa balcony! Got dressed the photographer got us at 9:45 though the MOG didn't show up until 10 so we were running late. Went down stairs and took pictures inside on deck 5 then went to the comedy lounge and pretended to dance and took pictures. I really wanted some pictures outside so we rushed and took a couple of pics outside then raced down to the gangway. The wedding coord. had no idea where our van was and we finally found it. Then went to the courthouse, did all of our paperwork but the other couple with us didn't have something right so we had to wait on them. So we ended up late to our wedding. Royal Ocean Events were there and we got everyone their flowers and they put down our aisle runner for us when I walked down with my dad. It was so pretty! We had a steel drum player and it was wonderful. The ceremony was super quick then came pictures and cake!

After all that I booked a tour of the island for all my guests and had a wonderful time! I didn't get to see the pictures of the wedding until 2 days later but when I did I was amazed. There were a lot of pictures to choose from we ended up with the $750 package which worked out well for us. We also were chosen for the wedding game on the ship, super fun but they gave us the wrong DVD after they promised it was the correct one but Carnival did fix it and shipped us the correct DVD.

We just had our reception last weekend for all the people who couldn't come and it was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for anything better. And the honeymoon in Fiji topped the cake!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515933794

http://picasaweb.google.com/jeremiah.towe

(pics of the wedding)

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I think your photograher did a heck of a job. I am at work and I was only able to view the Picassa pics, I am so excited to get home and view fb pictures. You two look wonderful together! I loved your BM dresses (so simply and cute). Thanks for sharing your pics and the review. I cant wait until AUg 14th. I hope my photograher is as good as yours

• 4 months later...

Hi lifeguardjen! I plan on getting married at Lime Tree Beach with Carnival/Royal Ocean Events in May 2011. I was just wondering about the process of picking up your marriage licence documents at the courthouse. So...did you have to be dressed in your wedding dress while you and your hubby went to the courthouse? If I didn't want my future hubby to see me in my wedding dress before I actually walked down the aisle, is there a place to get changed??? Any other helpful advice that you can share would be great too. Your help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks! :O)

Archived