Cell phone in Bermuda - US Cellular

Rondo

Does anyone know if my US Cellular phone will work in Bermuda? I do know that I will have to pay for the usage. I just wanted to know if I could even get a signal.

Unless you're on a restricted tarrif, provided you have at least a 3G 'phone, you should pick up a roaming service without any problem.

Cost is another issue though!

Does anyone know if my US Cellular phone will work in Bermuda? I do know that I will have to pay for the usage. I just wanted to know if I could even get a signal.

Call your carrier. They may have to configure you for international calling. They will also be able to tell you the per minute rate for calls to the US.

My wife and I have Verizon (with international dialing on her phone) and recently while in Bermuda, she called our kids back home. Once we were docked, had no problem at all with picking up a signal. We talked for approximately 10 minutes and the call cost right at $30 from our provider. One interesting tidbit, we have caller id on our home phone and our daughter wouldn't answer because it said the caller was unknown. We then called her cell phone, which she did answer, but it also said caller unknown!!

Sounds like a question for US Cellular. They can even tell you what it will cost.

Call your carrier. They may have to configure you for international calling. They will also be able to tell you the per minute rate for calls to the US.

I sometimes get an echo on my cellphone too!

Archived