FOS or Oasis. Which did your kids like?

Hi

I am looking for those who have been lucky enough to go on Freedom and Oasis with kids under 10. I was wondering which one the kids enjoyed the most. If there was a big difference as a kids point of view. :)

Thanks for helping me with a future decision.

Well, I took my son on the LOS which is in the same class as the FOS. HE TOTALLY LOVED IT!!! He was only 5 then and has been begging me to go back since then. I am booked on the Allure for March (he'll have just turned 8) and he can't wait! Oasis/Allure has ALL the same kid amenities as the Freedom class ships but, much more with the addition of the Boardwalk and now the Dreamworks characters and 3D movies. I'm certain that he'll LOVE it even more than Liberty.

My daughter was 6 when we were on the Freedom and she loved it. The water park/area was fantastic. She will be 10 when we get on the Oasis in a few days.:D The Adventure Ocean looks to be a lot better with new areas and their very own theater, which as a girl she loves this idea. The water area looks to be about the same. Plus the Boardwalk will be an added bonus, but probably not that big of a deal for my daughter as we frequent a local amusement park. She is excited about the Oasis, but so far the Freedom has been the best for kids in my opinion. I'll save this to my favorites and maybe update it after we get back, but we're also going to Disney post-cruise and won't be home until the end of June.

No matter what, the kids would have a blast on either ship!

Hi

I am looking for those who have been lucky enough to go on Freedom and Oasis with kids under 10. I was wondering which one the kids enjoyed the most. If there was a big difference as a kids point of view. :)

Thanks for helping me with a future decision.

I don't know about little kids but us big kids love the Flowrider, rock climbing walls, putt putt golf, etc. that both ships have to offer, there is just more of it on the Oasis. :D

Thanks. I think my son will really love the H2O zone no matter what ship we are on. I am leaning towards the Oasis because of the stops. The FOS eastern might not get to Cocoa Cay and that only means 2 ports. But then the money is my concern. I am so confused!!!!!

Thanks. I think my son will really love the H2O zone no matter what ship we are on. I am leaning towards the Oasis because of the stops. The FOS eastern might not get to Cocoa Cay and that only means 2 ports. But then the money is my concern. I am so confused!!!!!

Why not??:confused:

Go for the FOS if it's much cheaper. Then if you like the Freedom, then book another cruise on the Oasis or Allure. Book while you're onboard Freedom and you'll get OBC for your next cruise. Just a thought...

grand kids liked the FOS and Mariner. They said there were alot more of the teenagers there and less little ones. My ggrdks said that there was small ones their age 5-9 yr olds which was a nice group but they were still too small for them, they are 7 yrs olds twins. and the teens said that Oasis did not have many teens unlike the FOS which had well over 50 teens on board more for them to dance and hang with.

Thanks Honey for the reply. I haven't thought about if there were more kids or not. My son is very very social,so the more the better. I bet Freedom has more kids due to the location near Orlando.

thanks again.

Archived