Triumph Aft/Starboard Balcony. Is it worth it?

atlmagic

My wife an I just booked a Triumph Cruise 5/29/05 out of Charleston, CS. We love balconies and picked up 7425. It looks like it wraps around the side and back of the ship.

Has anyone had and experience with this lay out??

We were on the Triumph a few years ago in cabin 8428....it's the same category as 7425. (although the layout is a little bit different from deck to deck, the cabin & balcony should be very similar) We had this cabin on our first cruise, and we have been hooked on the aft corner cabins ever since...I wouldn't cruise any other way! The cabin has plenty of room, and the balcony is *huge*....the views are amazing!! I have some pictures if you would like to check them out.

http://community.webshots.com/user/kristineth

Have a great cruise!:D

Thanks Kristineth,

The pictures were great! I got hooked on balconies on the last last few cruises. Now I've heard about the great wrap around but this will be the first time we've tried it. My wife started out asking about the price difference but I talked her into it anyway.

Can't wait to go!

• 3 months later...
We were on the Triumph a few years ago in cabin 8428....it's the same category as 7425. (although the layout is a little bit different from deck to deck, the cabin & balcony should be very similar) We had this cabin on our first cruise, and we have been hooked on the aft corner cabins ever since...I wouldn't cruise any other way! The cabin has plenty of room, and the balcony is *huge*....the views are amazing!! I have some pictures if you would like to check them out.

http://community.webshots.com/user/kristineth

Have a great cruise!:D

why couldnt i open your folder on webshots??:( I think we will spend more time on the balcony now also......

also - we are trying the wraparound (7425) - just this one time???:rolleyes: as the extra $700 we paid from cat 8A was kind of high.

Betty- I read somewhere that you are looking for a cruise in February-- did you check out the Cruise critic group cruise in February onboard the brand new liberty???

(click on the date 2/12/06 to get pricing)

Archived