Bermuda on the Veendam....Baby crib anyone?

saphousechic

We are cruising with the baby, 11 months old, and wondering if there is anyone out there who has just sailed and know what the crib is like. We are training him to be a cruiser, so please, no negative replies. Thanks.

We are cruising with the baby, 11 months old, and wondering if there is anyone out there who has just sailed and know what the crib is like. We are training him to be a cruiser, so please, no negative replies. Thanks.

I am not positive..but I believe HAL uses a pack and play as a crib. Call ship services ASAP as this needs to be reserved and I believe they can verify the style. Ships services phone number 1-800-207-3547

Laura

Thanx Laura. I reserved that crib April 2009 (yes, that long ago) but wanted a bit more info. I called and spoke with ship services probably as you were answering me, but I was wondering about the "condition" of said crib. We actually may have a plan B in order, just in case.

We are taking our 11 month old on the Veendam as well. What date are you cruising? Our current plan is to take a small pack and play that we purchased for a previous trip. It was $50 at target and has a much smaller footprint than our Graco pack and play. We are also cruising with my parents and my husband's parents so we like the idea of being able to easily fold it up and carry it to their room when they babysit.

We are on the July 25th sailing. Have connecting cabins with my neice,her husband and my godson. She is looking to purchase a sheet/coverall that surrounds the entire crib HAL supplies. Our other idea is a Pea Pod plus sleeping/playing thing for babies up to 6 yrs. old. We are kind of anal. Our first cruise with a baby, that is why we chose Bermuda. We all live in NY so we have a driver to the port, and have been to Bermuda so we are familiar. Also trying not to over pack.

Archived