MTD Monarch waitlist

Hi there, I have booked this upcoming July 26th Monarch cruise last November and chose the late sitting (figuring the boys are 18 and 15 now and enjoy dinner and conversation with their parents and each other, instead of arguing to death........ah peace lol) anyhow, I just realized that MTD would be better for us as we do not want to share a table with others....at this time and would enjoy the flexibility of choosing our hour - well as you can guess, I've waited too long and now we are waitlisted...what does that mean exactly?does it mean I would have to wait for someone else to change their minds or cancel? my TA said to keep looking at my reservation online and it might change to MTD or to just check and ask once we board but he does not see it being not granted. And do I have a chance as long as it does not say "MTD closed" ?? I thought I had everything worked out and starting to read more about MTD and decided to change :( Oh well, we would still enjoy late sitting I'm sure.

I was one of many changing my dining option when we boarded for Memorial Day weekend. I think you will be ok.

I emailed RCI when I realized I wanted the later seating and they told me to just go to the Main Dining Room when we boarded to change it and it would be no problem.

I was one of many changing my dining option when we boarded for Memorial Day weekend. I think you will be ok.

I emailed RCI when I realized I wanted the later seating and they told me to just go to the Main Dining Room when we boarded to change it and it would be no problem.

Best of luck and have a great time. We certainly did.:)

My friend and I are also on this sailing. I am so excited to see we will not be alone on the ship. We chose MTD and I hope you get what you want. As others have said I don't think it will be a problem.

That's great! I'm really looking forward to it....if you see a family with two great looking sons (18 & 15) who speak French - that's us! And I do hope we will get MTD - will keep checking my reservation and if not, will ask once we board. Here's to a great cruise! Joanne

Archived