Whoohoo!! Upgrade Fairy just called!!

lilybug23

Carnival called and stated that we could upgrade our interior stateroom to a ocean view for $35pp!! I couldn't turn it down since it's mine and DH first cruise!! Did I make the right move??:D

Carnival called and stated that we could upgrade our interior stateroom to a ocean view for $35pp!! I couldn't turn it down since it's mine and DH first cruise!! Did I make the right move??:D

That is the upsell fairy, not upgrade. Yes, IMO you made the right move. Enjoy your window!

The only fairy left is the one that wants you to pay for an upgrade. Lately most of the time the deal they offer S*&^ks but you did very well.

Have a GREAT time and enjoy the view :D

and yes that was the Upsell Fairy....I have heard that the Upgrade Fairy is missing and feared dead :cool: Darn Corporate America is the only suspect :rolleyes: in her disappearance

The only fairy left is the one that wants you to pay for an upgrade. Lately most of the time the deal they offer S*&^ks but you did very well.

We experienced the true "upgrade fairy" in January on the Triumph....

from a 6B to an 8K for free....

so they do still exist.....:)

Now THAT would be a perk that would make a great Milestone addition.....

hubby is automatically upgraded to First Class on Delta because he is a "whatever" level.....

automatic upgrades for free would be a fabulous perk.....

The upgrade fairy "claimed" that is why we got the one in January (due to all of us being Milestone)....but we got the UPSELL fairy in May....so (as usual) consistancy isn't their strong suit.

(We said no to the UPSELL fairy from an interior on Empress to a Cat 12)

Now you will be able to tell if it is night or day. If it is raining or sun shine. In or out of port. Rough or calm seas.

You can now see the sun sets, the moon and the stars. Once you learn, you can even watch for flying fish if you are on the lower decks. On some ships, you will have a nice shelf to store things at the base of the window. Definitely , a good decision.

The one advantage to the interior cabin is that it is as dark as night at any time of the day so if you want to sleep, it's no problem.

Thanks! I just found out that its a 6M which is a deluxe ocean view!! I cant wait I am so excited!!

YES!!! You did the right thing! You will love the extra room and view. I could be mistaken, but I think the 6M has 1.5 bathrooms (???). Congrats on the awesome deal!

We experienced the true "upgrade fairy" in January on the Triumph....

from a 6B to an 8K for free....

so they do still exist.....:)

Are you sure you were not upgraded because of a price drop? :)

Archived