St. Andrews By The Sea Tour???

Freedom Tours in St. John, NB has a tour called St. Andrews by the Sea Tour.

Has anyone done this and if so what did you think? We went to St. Martins last year and the tide will be high when we are at the Hopewell Rocks so thought this tour might be better. Any suggestions appreciated. St. Martins was a very nice excursion by the way for anyone interested. I had though about renting a car, probably alot cheaper. Thanks in advance for any info.:)

Yes, renting a car is way cheaper. I reserved with Enterprise for $48CAD. I noticed that this tour through Freedom Tours is $90CAD per person or $410CAD for the whole van. If you plan your day right and leave yourself plenty of time to return, you might want to consider renting a car. I looked at a map and it looks like an easy drive, basically one road.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, renting a car is way cheaper. I reserved with Enterprise for $48CAD. I noticed that this tour through Freedom Tours is $90CAD per person or $410CAD for the whole van. If you plan your day right and leave yourself plenty of time to return, you might want to consider renting a car. I looked at a map and it looks like an easy drive, basically one road.

Do you have any idea how far Enterpise is from the ship when you get off. Just curious. I think I am going to go ahead and book a car. Last year I went to book it and they were already sold out. We had to take a ships tour to

St. Martin but it really was not a bad tour. Kind of nice actually but want to save some money this time. ;)

Do you have any idea how far Enterpise is from the ship when you get off. Just curious. I think I am going to go ahead and book a car. Last year I went to book it and they were already sold out. We had to take a ships tour to

St. Martin but it really was not a bad tour. Kind of nice actually but want to save some money this time. ;)

Enterprise is a 10 to 15 minute walk from ship. I would reserve through the local number as opposed to national call centre - their number is 506-693-8688. AVIS is pretty much across the street from the cruise terminal. Another poster stated that Enterprise met them at the cruise terminal with the car.

Archived