Cruise Specific Gear

SavFam06

I found a link on the carnival site that let you create your own cruise gear.

Has anyone used this? Made your own?

Since it's our Anniversary cruise, I am thinking about making us a set of shirts (not necessarily ordering through Carnival, but rather making our own. Is it fun, cute or neither?

Your opinions please....

For years now, I've made my husband and me matching tee shirts, using iron-on transfers, for us to wear in our "welcome aboard" photos. I always use a ship picture I copied from the cruiseline's site, plus text of the ship's name and our sail date. Makes a great opening shot in the scrapbook I make after each cruise!

I found a link on the carnival site that let you create your own cruise gear.

Has anyone used this? Made your own?

Since it's our Anniversary cruise, I am thinking about making us a set of shirts (not necessarily ordering through Carnival, but rather making our own. Is it fun, cute or neither?

Your opinions please....

How would your husband feel about that? Mine would not be happy at all LOL. If we accidently dress alike (ie both wearing red shirt and khaki shorts) he rolls his eyes. I would have to pay the piper if I made him wear a matching vacation shirt!! Your husband may feel differently though!

How would your husband feel about that? Mine would not be happy at all LOL. If we accidently dress alike (ie both wearing red shirt and khaki shorts) he rolls his eyes. I would have to pay the piper if I made him wear a matching vacation shirt!! Your husband may feel differently though!

Our husbands must be related....no way is he going to wear matching anything!! :D

To the OP: We have ordered tshirts from Carnival many times. They are an ok quality and as long as you remember to turn them inside out before washing and drying...the print lasts pretty well.

Not the best...not the worst...

For years now, I've made my husband and me matching tee shirts, using iron-on transfers, for us to wear in our "welcome aboard" photos. I always use a ship picture I copied from the cruiseline's site, plus text of the ship's name and our sail date. Makes a great opening shot in the scrapbook I make after each cruise!

And I bet that he tells you that he really loves them.;)

I had group tshirts made by another website before our big group cruise last year. DH was not amused (although I did ask him and he just kind of shrugged his shoulders at the time). The most hilarious thing about the whole situation is EVERYONE who commented on them onboard made the comment to DH, who without fail looked like he wanted to melt into the floor where he stood. It was SOOOOOOOO freaking funny.:D Although I don't know that I'd be able to get him to go in on the matching fun ever again, LOL. :D

Archived