Does your 9-11 year old enjoy the after 10pm kid's activities?

irin997

My daughter is 9 and we'll be sailing on the Oasis of the Seas in November. With that said, I just found out today that she will be in the 9-11 YO group for Adventure Ocean and was wondering how many kids of this age participate in the after 10pm group "party" daycare. There will be a few nights that I will use the service. TIA!

I want to say that last year my then seven year old enjoyed late night activities aboard the Carnival Miracle. There were A LOT of kids there late.

I know a different ship, and a different group, but I imagine that there really will be many kids of your child's age group.

I am actually prepping our son that this European cruise coming up in August will be different. It is very port intensive so few late night parties for him!

My daughter is 9 and we'll be sailing on the Oasis of the Seas in November. With that said, I just found out today that she will be in the 9-11 YO group for Adventure Ocean and was wondering how many kids of this age participate in the after 10pm group "party" daycare. There will be a few nights that I will use the service. TIA!

There are a large number of kids in that participate. We usually have to drag our son out at midnight.

Archived