Cruise photos from 4/24/10 sailing

I know I'm late with my posting, but I know alot of people would LOVE to see photos of the OASIS. I know before I sailed I was searching for photos in excitement. ENJOY!!!

If that's U: the AA Lady in the middle pic ... then please post more photos with U in them ... your just as lovely as the ship!

If it's not U, why didn't U follow her around and get more pics!

I also enjoy pics of the ship ... but I also like people to mix in some shots of themselves. I tend to take about 90% of my photos with DW or us/our group in front of whatever I'm taking ... unless I'm trying to capture something that isn't easily found by a pro photographer.

example: The Golden Gate Bridge ... I don't take more than a pic or 2 of it alone. I can see amazing photos of it all day long without US. Get it.

Now in the case of cruises ... whole another ballgame. Especially on a new ship. Your showing me shots I've yet seen of the ship and would never be on their website.

Looks like you guys enjoyed yourself ... how could U not huh!

PUFF ... I think that's inside "ON-AIR" ... the Karoke bar ... I think that's what DIME is trying to drop on us by showing us the inside first, then outside.

By the way PUFF ... your my single favorite poster on this site: It's the Navigator that got me hooked ... LOVE IT ... oh, and you post pretty darn good as well!

That's supposed to be a smoke ring (that wire?) coming out of the sock puppet's mouth ... correct?

Karaoke only had a DJ Booth. The words to the songs were on a TV screen in front of the stage. Not alot of people participated. Plus the music from Boleros was drowning out the Karaoke singers...lol The latin club was bumping every night.

The guy with the guitar was one of the comedians. There were 2 comedians that performed every night at 8:30 and 10:30.

The ship is amazing. I think I took a photo of every nook and cranny...lol There are alot of the same photos, and I tried to take photos that you don't see on all of the sites. We had 5600 people on the ship and it didn't feel like it.

I took a photo inside and outside of the On Air Club. That's where Karaoke was held.

Archived