Camp Carnival question

babyclaytonmom

My 7 yr. old son absolutely loves Camp Carnival. It's been almost a year since we've last cruised and I'm hoping someone can fill me in on some info I'm forgetting. Is Camp Carnival only open till 10:00 pm each night? I know you can pay more for the after hours but couldnt remember what time it closed for regular hours. Debating what dining time to pick, because he likes to go there after dinner to play/hang out so was leaning towards the early dining if 10:00 was the closing time. We're on the Inspiration next month if it matters as far as times. Thanks for you help!

You're right. Camp Carnival does close the "free activities" at 10pm. My DS (also 7) enjoyed the camp activities but he wasn't one that wanted to stay for all of the late night activities. He did stay one night because a friend that he made in the group was staying.

On our Inspiration cruise a couple of months ago we had the early dining time. DS usually had a couple of hours to hang out at camp after dinner.

On the Fascination, they were closed from 5-6 pm. Then kids who wanted to eat with camp checked in at the lido deck at 6pm.

Camp hours were from 7-10, with babysitting fees from 10-2am.

The last 3 days, the kids ate with camp at 6 and we picked them up anywhere from 10-midnight.

We will have children in all three age groups; do all of the camps start charging at 10:00? Do you know what the charge is per hour? TIA

I have no idea how the older clubs work, I don't think they have charges.

For the 2-5 and 6-9 groups, after 10 pm: the charge is 6 per hour for the first child and 4 dollars per hour for each additional child.

The cost, ($6.00 per hour for one, $4.00 for additional) is correct. This is for ages 2-11. I am not sure about Circle C, and up, (12 and older).

Archived