Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Good afternoon everybody,

Ok, don't forget to get your call in to Cruise Critic's group TA so that you can get onboard the Carnival Pride on September 18,2011, when it sails with the Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride. We will be departing Baltimore for a 7 day vacation, 3 of those days will be spent in beautiful Bermuda.

For Prices and booking information, please click on the link below.

We are waiting for you.........:D

Good morning everyone,

Looking to sail to Bermuda? Here's the cruise for you........

Carnival Pride

September 18, 2011

departing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary, 3 days in Bermuda

Come join the Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride!

For prices & booking informaiton, please click on the link below.

Hope to see you onboard!!:D

Good afternoon Pride Pirates and friends,

Don't forget to get your call in to the Cruise Critic Travel Agent. She comes back from vacation this week and will be ready to help you get booked on this fabulous cruise.

For prices & booking information, please click on the link below.:D

Sheryl, where is everyone. We had 20 folks interested in this cruise and only about 5 or 6 of us booked. I know some are waiting for their cruise this year to book but come on guys. Let's get this group going. Sheryl must be getting kind of lonely out here. I know it's over a year away but let's get to know each other. The love of my life (after my DH of course) is a 2 1/2 year old golden retriever named Jack. He is a sweet boy and thinks he's my lapdog. Yeah, a 100 lb lapdog. He loves Ray but he is my baby. He LOVES his Mama. We love the Caribbean and have cruised there many times. We have cruised to Alaska, Hawaii and through the canal so the two left on my wish list were Bermuda and Canada/New England. After next year the only one left will be Canada/New England. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Hey Sheila! Isn't it funny how attached we get to our pets? If someone had told us 14 years ago parrots love to be cuddled & scratched and that they steal your heart I'd have told them they were crazy!

Here's a funny one... on our last cruise, I went to the end of the Not-So-Newlywed Game just before bingo and heard the last question they asked the contestants: "If a parrot slept in your bedroom with you, what would it say?" I wanted to jump up & holler "Me!!! Call on me!!" See, our African Grey sleeps on a playstand in our bedroom. What does she say, you ask? Well...she makes the fart sound and laughs in my voice.:eek:;)

Hi ladies,

Sheila......you know, the CC TA was on vacation since before the 4th of July so it's possible people are waiting to hear back from her. We still have plenty of time until we cruise and I think we will have more Pirates joining us! At least I hope so.:eek:

Patrice......we are also so attached to our dog and she to us!

BTW....there are 6 cabins booked, so far. That's the count I got from before the 4th. I will check with Johna again this week to see if there are more.

Sorry all, it's been a busy few weeks at work but I have been keeping up. I called Johna today. Her voice mail said she would be back in tomorrow. I left a message and I'm just waiting for her to call back.

Some info about us. My name is Laurie (45) and my DH is Craig (45). I'm an IT Business System Anaylst working for an insurance agency. DH works as a flooring mechanic for a local public school system. We have two sons Craig Jr. (17) and Justin (13) who will probably be cruising with us. We have three cats; Julia, Chaz and Tigger who are my furry babies since my human babies don't like me calling them babies anymore. DH and I love to cruise. We've done 5 cruises and 4 with Carnival. We'd like to cruise once a year, but sometimes life gets in the way. Our last was the Dream in May for our 20th anniversary. We've sailed on the Pride once before and I think the Pride is my favorite so far.

Hopefully, I'll be booking tomorrow, and I'll post my details then.

Sorry all, it's been a busy few weeks at work but I have been keeping up. I called Johna today. Her voice mail said she would be back in tomorrow. I left a message and I'm just waiting for her to call back.

Some info about us. My name is Laurie (45) and my DH is Craig (45). I'm an IT Business System Anaylst working for an insurance agency. DH works as a flooring mechanic for a local public school system. We have two sons Craig Jr. (17) and Justin (13) who will probably be cruising with us. We have three cats; Julia, Chaz and Tigger who are my furry babies since my human babies don't like me calling them babies anymore. DH and I love to cruise. We've done 5 cruises and 4 with Carnival. We'd like to cruise once a year, but sometimes life gets in the way. Our last was the Dream in May for our 20th anniversary. We've sailed on the Pride once before and I think the Pride is my favorite so far.

Hopefully, I'll be booking tomorrow, and I'll post my details then.

Hi Laurie,

So glad to hear from you........

It's nice to meet you and your family. I know what you mean about our fur babies vs. our human babies. My kids are 30 and 26. My little dog Jamie is like a daughter to me!

I figured that there were some people who were waiting for Johna to come back. Don't forget to stop back here to let us know what you booked and to get your Official banner.:D

Hi ladies,

Sheila......you know, the CC TA was on vacation since before the 4th of July so it's possible people are waiting to hear back from her. We still have plenty of time until we cruise and I think we will have more Pirates joining us! At least I hope so.:eek:

Patrice......we are also so attached to our dog and she to us!

BTW....there are 6 cabins booked, so far. That's the count I got from before the 4th. I will check with Johna again this week to see if there are more.

OOOPS! I made a mistake....there are 7 cabins booked as of now. Hopefully, Laurie will make it number 8 tomorrow!:D

It's nice to meet you too Sheryl! You know, sometimes I think the furry babies are the better kind....they don't usually talk back!

I won't forget to come back with our booking details. We usually get a balcony, so I'm hoping for the same for this trip. I love the official banner and can't wait to add it. :D

Hi Pirates! We are still present & booked. It's been a busy few weeks on & off work and I've had a limit my playtime on CC. We recently paid off our B2B Oasis cruise and we are very excited - should be very interesting.:) I designed a tee-shirt for the Oasis cruise which you can check out in my signature. If you are interested in something like that for this cruise, let me know and I can work on it. For work I'm a land planner which means I design subdivisions as well as the roads, sewer & water lines & I'm in my low 40's.

Laurie, I have sailed the Dream & Pride too & I liked the Pride more as well.:)

My group has already been planning this exact cruise. I was excited to see a group forming. We are looking at Sept 18

Anna

I hope your group wants to book with this group, it is going to be a very fun cruise.

I sure wish I lived closer to a cruise port...

Well I suppose Seattle is a cruise Port, but Alaska is spendy,

and I don't think I want to lay on the beaches with a nice cold smoothy type drink.

If you know what I mean.

Anyway, this silly leader has me down as interested, and I am...how to get 'er Done is a whole other issue...

Fred, I have already designed a few t-shirts and stuff using our banner but if you want to do more you are welcome to. I'm a novice at this and had trouble trying to make the banner small enough to put on a polo. If you like I can give you my signon to CafePress and you can go into the store I have open and design your little heart out. If you click our official link in Sheryl's signature the store is there. Take a look and let me know what you think.

My group has already been planning this exact cruise. I was excited to see a group forming. We are looking at Sept 18

Anna[/quo

Hi Anna,

So glad that you stopped by......

As my friend Marie said, it would be great if your group booked with us and we became an even larger and better Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride.

So, if you haven't booked yet or are interested in transferring your bookings to our Official Cruise Critic group, click on the link below for our prices and booking information.

If you do join us, not only would you get our great prices and amenities, you could join us at our Meet & Greet, get some super discounts, like at a pre cruise hotel, and get to be a part of some great activities and excursions that we will be planning.

Also, don't forget....if you book with our group TA, please come back and let us know so I can add you to our list and you can get our banner!:D

Good morning Pirates!

Fred & Sheila....you both have some fantastic shirt designs there. If you'd like, you can both submit designs and the group can vote on them or you can get together and design one shirt. Please just remember that Cruise Critic's name and/or website address should be somewhere on it. You guys work it out and let me know what you decide. This way I can put the right name or names on the business page as t shirt designer(s).:D

Anyone looking for a great cruise with great prices??

Why not check out our Cruise Critic group cruise......

We are the Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride

Carnival Pride

September 18, 2010

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary, 3 days in Bermuda

For prices & booking information, please click on the link below and get yor call in to the group's Travel Agent.

Then come back and get ready for some fun!!:D

Hi Sheryl

Nice to see you are still on the boards. Your cruise looks really nice.

I've started to post on our B2B cruise with NCL from Venice on Oct 2nd.

Hope you are both keeping well & you're enjoying the new job

Ted

Hi Sheryl

Nice to see you are still on the boards. Your cruise looks really nice.

I've started to post on our B2B cruise with NCL from Venice on Oct 2nd.

Hope you are both keeping well & you're enjoying the new job

Ted

OMG, Ted, is that you?? So nice to hear from you. How's Susan??

Are you on Facebook? If so, I'll look for you!

Glad to meet you, Mary!:D

Still hoping for more info on Ward and Fred. Come on guys, we want to meet you too!

Still alive - In Chicago working on a server and computer problems.

Here is my brief Bio: I can elaborate more later

My name is Ward, I am an IT admin for a small Architecture Engineering firm. I turned 40 yrs old just a few months ago.

Living in Northern VA for the past 16 years, prior to that I grew up in Roanoke VA.

More later when I am back home.

Still alive - In Chicago working on a server and computer problems.

Here is my brief Bio: I can elaborate more later

My name is Ward, I am an IT admin for a small Architecture Engineering firm. I turned 40 yrs old just a few months ago.

Living in Northern VA for the past 16 years, prior to that I grew up in Roanoke VA.

More later when I am back home.

Hey Ward,

Was wondering where you've been....glad to hear from you!

I forget that, sometimes, life gets in the way of CC and cruising!:D

Archived