Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Hi Bermuda Bound Pirates, I have a shirt designed. Let me know what y'all think. We can change things up if anyone has any ideas that might improve it. We can scrap it too if no one likes it.:D I'm going to work on darks shirts too but I'll need to invert some of the colors. I'll get into that when we have a finished design.

Pride_Shirt1.jpg

Fabulous and Fabulous except for one thing.......the cruise is from September 18-25th! :eek:

What does everyone else think??

Hi all,

Bet you are wondering why I am up so late.....

Well, it is with great joy that Robert & I welcome our newest grandchild #5, Lilyana Mary Maldonado, born on July 21st at 12:19 AM. She is 6 lbs. 15 ozs. and 19 inches long. Mother Kim and Father Andrew are doing well. We will be going to the city in the morning to see them. :D:D

Hi all,

Bet you are wondering why I am up so late.....

Well, it is with great joy that Robert & I welcome our newest grandchild #5, Lilyana Mary Maldonado, born on July 21st at 12:19 AM. She is 6 lbs. 15 ozs. and 19 inches long. Mother Kim and Father Andrew are doing well. We will be going to the city in the morning to see them. :D:D

Congrats to all. I know you are Happy. My oldest granddaughter turned 16 yesterday. Give her kisses from us.

Hi Bermuda Bound Pirates, I have a shirt designed. Let me know what y'all think. We can change things up if anyone has any ideas that might improve it. We can scrap it too if no one likes it.:D I'm going to work on darks shirts too but I'll need to invert some of the colors. I'll get into that when we have a finished design.

Pride_Shirt1.jpg

Great design! Looking forward to the dark tshirt design as well

I think Waldorf and Statler say it best

Hi gang! Glad to see the response for the shirts is good, & thanks.:) I'll probably keep it pretty close to how it is now then - obviously, I'll change the date on the front.;) I need to change some things in the design so that it will work on a dark shirt, but then add it to the Cafepress store and start a thread on the Group Page about it. I should be able to get all that done by the middle of next week.

It's been a very busy at work week for me but I'm finally getting a little breather today. I hope everyone is enjoying their week and looking forward to the weekend.

Hunkering down for our first Tropical Storm in what everyone claims to be a busy hurricane season. Just brought plants in and everything else should be fine. Destiny & Grandeur both reversed schedule so they're here next week.:)

Hunkering down for our first Tropical Storm in what everyone claims to be a busy hurricane season. Just brought plants in and everything else should be fine. Destiny & Grandeur both reversed schedule so they're here next week.:)

Keep dry & stay safe, Patrice. Glad to see NOAA is not anticipating hurricane strength winds or any prolonged rains. Hopefully, it will die out somewhere soon in the middle of nowhere and not bother anyone else.

Hi all,

First and foremost, Patrice-stay safe!

Ok I'm back from NY and seeing my beautiful new granddaughter, Lilyana. Such a little bundle of joy. Can't wait to see her again!

Fred- So glad to see that the shirts are a big hit. I knew they would be!

Stay safe. And I hope it's not gonna be a bad season.

Hi all,

Looking for a great cruise to Bermuda? Here ya go.....

Carnival Pride

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary, 3 days in Bermuda

Sounds heavenly, right??

For prices and booking information, click on links below. Then come on back here and join in the fun!!

Good morning everyone,

Hope you are all having a great summer, so far. I know it's hard to think about cruising so far into the future but......

Come join us on a fabulous cruise to Bermuda.

Carnival Pride

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

A $25.00 per person deposit will get you booked.

For prices and more booking information, click on the links below.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but we are BAKING in Virginia. It's so hot the air conditioner can't keep up. Never thought I would say this (beach bum/river rat that I am) but I'll be glad when fall gets here. I don't remember ever being this hot and we grew up in Louisiana.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but we are BAKING in Virginia. It's so hot the air conditioner can't keep up. Never thought I would say this (beach bum/river rat that I am) but I'll be glad when fall gets here. I don't remember ever being this hot and we grew up in Louisiana.

Hey Sheila,

It's pretty hot here too. However, we are in the mountains so it's not that bad. I think the heat wave is closer to coastline.

Just think ........cruising!:D

Good morning everyone. Survived the record breaking heat yesterday. Another 100+ day today and then we cool off into the 90s. WHOOPEE!!!!!! Off to the pool later. Plan to sit in the water all day. Only way I know to stay cool since my air conditioner can't keep up with this heat.

Good morning everyone. Survived the record breaking heat yesterday. Another 100+ day today and then we cool off into the 90s. WHOOPEE!!!!!! Off to the pool later. Plan to sit in the water all day. Only way I know to stay cool since my air conditioner can't keep up with this heat.

Heat is horrible. DH and I both work in Auto repair, different jobs, my poor techs were under hot cars with fans blowing hot air on them all day. Not nice. I just wish the customers would understand while they sit in the AC waiting room that the guys just don't move as fast. I came home and just sat on the couch, no TV and crocheted.

Hi all,

Hope everyone is "keeping cool" during these hot summer days!

Speaking of cool........how about a cool cruise to Bermuda!!

Carnival Pride

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

The Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride would love to have you join them on this one!!:D

For prices and booking information, click on the links below.

$25 per person deposit will get you in on this!!

Archived