Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Those are ancient....Nobody has those anymore.

Put a bell on on of these, and I'd take it around the island.

More seriously, every cruise I've taken has at least one injury reboarding.

Good morning all,

On my way to NY for my son's gf's baby shower. Yes, we will be having our 5th grandchild in July! I'll be gone all day but I will try to check in once in a while.

Please post if you are interested in joining us on the Carnival Pride to Bermuda for 7 glorious out of Baltimore. We are trying to get the Sept.18, 2011 sailing with the Oct. 2nd date as our second choice.

Happy sailing to you all!

HI Sheryl....we are thinking about this cruise. Baltimore is so much closer to home for driving. We were in Bermuda once about 35 years ago and LOVED it. Always said we wanted to go back. Actually we won the trip, all expenses paid, and were there for 3 nights/4 days. We did rent the mopeds then and had a blast. September sounds better for us also. We were in Bermuda in November, and the weather was in the 70's and very comfortable, but the water was VERY cold. But I don't think the northern Atlantic ever gets very warm. I need to research a little more. Have gotten spoiled by the Caribbean, and wanted to go to the Eastern, seeing we've been to the Western twice and the Southern next March. Need to think about it a little more.

Dawn

Good morning everyone....

I already got the automated response from Laura a few days ago about how we will be responded to in the order in which my email was received. So the wait begins.......hopefully, it won't be too long. I know she gets swamped with all of these requests. Please hang in there everybody!

Good morning everyone....

I already got the automated response from Laura a few days ago about how we will be responded to in the order in which my email was received. So the wait begins.......hopefully, it won't be too long. I know she gets swamped with all of these requests. Please hang in there everybody!

Start posting a list of those that are interested.. ;)

OK, here is the requested possible interested people list........

1. Crazeecat5 (me)

2. dataz722

3. cyntil8ing

4. cruisefromNY

5. duchessuta

6. golfadj

7. patrice1

8. wakewatcher

9. beachgalMa

10. ava_girl_123

11. sanshelb

12. Tiffany1203

13. TheGrumpus

14. Marinegal

15. DebNY13

16. n2knight

17. Firetrk

18. Ren4l

19. bearnuts

20. Dawn125408

OK, here is the requested possible interested people list........

Dates are Sept.18, 2011 (1st choice) or Oct. 2,2011 (2nd choice)

1. Crazeecat5 (me)

2. dataz722

3. cyntil8ing

4. cruisefromNY

5. golfadj

6. patrice1

7. wakewatcher

8. beachgalMa

9. ava_girl_123

10. sanshelb

11. Tiffany1203

12. TheGrumpus

13. Marinegal

14. DebNY13

15. n2knight

16. Firetrk

17. Ren4l

18. bearnuts

19. Dawn125408

I'm looking at the same dates, but I have a TA I really like working with because they always offer us extras like wine, OBC and free insurance as well as great pricing. I'd be hard pressed to book elsewhere but I'll wait a couple days to see what kind of prices and extras will be available through your group booking.

Ok John. Hope to have you join us. Just a note...if you book with your TA and find that you want to join our group instead, you can transfer your booking to our group TA and get all of the perks/amenities and prices we get. Stay tuned........:D

Laura, the administrator will let us know if it becomes Official after she checks and gets prices, perks, etc. for us. Not every request is honored or even responded to, sometimes. If it is approved and I agree to it, then once I book, we can open it up to everyone. An Official page is opened and off we go from there!!

Hi all,

Just stopping by to see if anyone else is interested in this cruise....

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

7 day itinerary...3 days in Bermuda!

Sailing from Baltimore

Date choices:

1st choice- Sept. 18, 2011

2nd choice- Oct. 2, 2011

If this becomes Official, this may be the one for you!!!:D

Hi all,

Just stopping by to see if anyone else is interested in this cruise....

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

7 day itinerary...3 days in Bermuda!

Sailing from Baltimore

Date choices:

1st choice- Sept. 18, 2011

2nd choice- Oct. 2, 2011

If this becomes Official, this may be the one for you!!!:D

Still interested, thanks for all your efforts so far!

I may be jumping the gun, but if we do become official don't we need a name for the group?

I may be jumping the gun, but if we do become official don't we need a name for the group?

We certainly do!!!

If you want to start throwing out some suggestions, that would be great. We could vote on them and be ready as soon as we hear anything!

Hey Ward! Let us know if/when you officially book this cruise. It will be great sailing with you again!

Fred (& Sarah) :)

Archived